British Tb In A Race Needs Help...!

Leoness

This is a polite request to anyone in British Columbia and specifically Vancouver Island. :P

I have a TB which is in a race and the race is due to end on 17th/18th June.

My TB has been all the way around the world and has clocked up nearly 30,000 miles. It is now "stuck" near Victoria on Vancouver Island. :D

I was lying in 1st place but I have just been overtaken by a competitor. :D

Can anyone please help to move my bug and preferably, take him on a long trip somewhere? :anibad:

His name is Harry and (hopefully) he can be found in THIS geocache.

Many thanks in advance. :D

LEONESS :D

That would be great. :o

Thank you - it's much appreciated. :D

You smooth talker, hehe. Fancy seeing you in here. I just came here looking for help with "Where's in a name" and see you fluttering your eyelashes asking for yout race bug to be moved, hehe.

Good luck!

That would be great.  :D

Thank you - it's much appreciated.  :o

You smooth talker, hehe. Fancy seeing you in here. I just came here looking for help with "Where's in a name" and see you fluttering your eyelashes asking for yout race bug to be moved, hehe.

Good luck!

Hiya Stuey!

Well... it can get a bit emotional in the UK forums sometimes so I thought I'd chat up a few lovely Canadians and see if they can help me out with my TB. :D

We're hoping to visit the Canadian Rockies over Christmas this year and so maybe I should flutter my eyelashes a bit more and blow a few more kisses to see if we can get any help with some caches! :D

:D:D

We're hoping to visit the Canadian Rockies over Christmas this year and so maybe I should flutter my eyelashes a bit more and blow a few more kisses to see if we can get any help with some caches! :D

:o:D

Or some help with some accommodation :D

We're hoping to visit the Canadian Rockies over Christmas this year and so maybe I should flutter my eyelashes a bit more and blow a few more kisses to see if we can get any help with some caches!  :D

:D  :D

Or some help with some accommodation :D

:D

:o

I stopped by the cache tonight and I'm sad to report that Harry is not there. It's possible that a new cacher grabbed him and doesn't know how to log it properly.

Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to go to the cache and have a look for me. :P

Hopefully, whoever has him will log him into another cache soon. :D

Unfortunately for me, he is in a race which ends in a couple of weeks time. ;)