Approver Name Recycling

A Giant Cyborg Panda?

Cause, you know, every consipiracy theory needs pandas llamas.

Fixed. :anibad:

BOTH! Pandas and llamas! Humans are just puppets for their quadraped might!

Wait... maybe Jeremy's really a llama in diguise. Llamas are sneaky that way.

Has anyone ever seen Jeremy and a llama in the same place? Hmm? No? HAH! Proof right there, my friend, proof!

Edited by EleriandBlade

A Giant Cyborg Panda?

Cause, you know, every consipiracy theory needs pandas llamas.

Fixed. :anibad:

BOTH! Pandas and llamas! Humans are just puppets for their quadraped might!

Wait... maybe Jeremy's really a llama in diguise. Llamas are sneaky that way.

Has anyone ever seen Jeremy and a llama in the same place? Hmm? No? HAH! Proof right there, my friend, proof!

This is alarming.

bb056461-ba62-4ba2-8067-0980c7ec31a0.jpg

True I used to think CarleenP was a guy based on her first Avitar being a fuzzy little cave dude looking guy, but I've learned a lot since then. One of them that Carl Eeenp should of been split differently when you pronouce it.

That was my second avatar and it was Shippo from Inuyasha.

Carl E P

I've heard rumors that Some approver names have had more than one person using it over time. So the "Evil Approver" you had just come to know may end up being someone else and while you think you know them, now you don't.

Any truth to this?

You mean the approvers are REAL people? :lol:;)

True I used to think CarleenP was a guy based on her first Avitar being a fuzzy little cave dude looking guy, but I've learned a lot since then.  One of them that Carl Eeenp should of been split differently when you pronouce it.

Carl E P

If Carleen is a guy, we are going to have an interesting conversation Saturday night! :lol:

mtn-man

Oops...forgot to log out again!

Edited by El Diablo
True I used to think CarleenP was a guy based on her first Avitar being a fuzzy little cave dude looking guy, but I've learned a lot since then.  One of them that Carl Eeenp should of been split differently when you pronouce it.

Carl E P

If Carleen is a guy, we are going to have an interesting conversation Saturday night! :lol:

mtn-man

Oops...forgot to log out again!

Wait until you see Keystone and Mtn-Man's lovely dress (yeah, they like to dress alike, it is weird). ;);)

I've heard rumors that Some approver names have had more than one person using it over time.  So the "Evil Approver" you had just come to know may end up being someone else and while you think you know them, now you don't.

Any truth to this?

It's true (maybe). The approver account "WGA" was once occupied by Alan, but since March/April of 2003, the man behind the curtain has been Brian. (Check how the forum posts have been signed.)

(Also note, though, that the first post was "edited by wicacher." Perhaps the name was switched from "wicacher" to "WGA" at the same time the switch from Alan to Brian was made... maybe, maybe not, but it's the same account nonetheless. Things that make you go Hmmmm...)

I will agree, I thought keystone was a young lady at first. Might have been the profile pics.

The truth, is just.................... ;)

not quite Joey Ramone, but it's up there with Garrison Keillor

keillor3.gif

And that's the news from Lake Wobegone.........

Joe Smith

SORRY!!!

(Hope I get my caches approved still)

Edited by Joe Smith