Pocket Queries

marc_54140

I have 4 pocket queries which ran between 12:05 and 12:46 AM on 5/23. I have not received them. ???

Had a number of others last week. Had 3 days with 5 each. On two days I received 1 query, but not the other 4. The third day I received nothing.

Any ideas, anyone?

I have 4 pocket queries which ran between 12:05 and 12:46 AM on 5/23. I have not received them. ???

Had a number of others last week. Had 3 days with 5 each. On two days I received 1 query, but not the other 4. The third day I received nothing.

Any ideas, anyone?

Your ISP is bouncing them because they don't like the attachments. Strangely, the message suggests trying to compress the attachments and resend, but all of your PQs are already zipped. :huh:

Anyway, I'll send you a PM with the log entries so you can follow up with them on this issue.

:P Elias

I have been having this same problem also! I end up getting the PQ's the next day. I think that there is no isp problem. If I run the same querry with a new name, It comes through in minutes. Something else is amok IMHP. This just started last week, no problems before that. What stinks is I cannot generate any more today since the SYSTEM thinks I already got my limit. Please research this and see if you can identify a problem and not just give dissmissive general answers. Sawdust92

Edited by sawdust92
I have been having this same problem also! I end up getting the PQ's the next day. I think that there is no isp problem. If I run the same querry with a new name, It comes through in minutes. Something else is amok IMHP. This just started last week, no problems before that. What stinks is I cannot generate any more today since the SYSTEM thinks I already got my limit. Please research this and see if you can identify a problem and not just give dissmissive general answers. Sawdust92

I'm sorry if you feel I give dismissive general answers to PQ delivery questions. I'll try to be as clear as possible for you. Here goes:

The system is correct; 5 pocket queries were generated for you today. All 5 of them were delivered to your ISP's mail server within 15 seconds of being generated. If you haven't received them, or if there's a significant delay between the time the the site says they were generated and the time you received them, you'll need to contact your ISP for assistance.

I'll send you a PM with the log entries so you can follow up with your ISP on this issue.

:unsure: Elias

I ran into the same problem .. I created a new query a couple days ago that was to run each day, and I noticed I hadn't received it. I logged back in and found I had to accept the agreement (again?!). My Query ran about 15 minutes later.

Oh, and if it's an e-mail issue, I've got about 50 gmail invites I'd be happy to give away. I find there's no better place to have your PQ's sent :anibad:

Edited by DaiTengu

I have contacted my ISP as you guys recommended. They are looking into the situation. The PQ's did show up finally--23 hours late, but the ISP had them timestamped at the time they were supposed to be. They agree there is an issue. Thanks for your suggestion. And my apologies if I ruffled any feathers, I was frustrated, not an excuse, just an explanation. Sawdust92