Geobikes?

As most of you will know I run the website GeoHikes. I'd been mooting the launch of a sister site for some time, concentrating on Bike Routes which pass geocaches.

Obviously, www.geobikes.co.uk would be the obvious name for the sister site.

As some more interest has appeared over on the GeoHikes forum, I'm now back thinking about it. The thing is though, while I can happily host the site I can't really run it along side GeoHikes.

Therefore, I wondered if anyone was interesting in helping out. GeoHikes is currently based on a content management system called Mambo Server which is very very easy to use once set up.

Any one interested in helping? I would prefer some one who takes complete responsibilty for the site if possible.

Just had a look at geohikes for the first time. It's great!

Geobikes sounds like a smart idea - I'm currently scouring our local countryside for bike-legal areas, so I'll almost certainly contribute.

Unfortunately, I can't really offer to help run the site - I tend to have huge chunks of time when I don't update things. Not good.

Cheers,

Stu