10-hour Old Explorist 600 For Sale

I got an Magellan Explorist 600 today to replace one of my Magellan Platinums that I managed to lose!

After playing with it this afternoon, I've decided to sell it and buy another Platinum just to make it easier for us when Vicki and I prepare our GPSr's for a trip. Going all Platinum seems like the way to go for me. Too much switching back and forth between software and serial/USB to maintain two different units.

So... here's the deal. In the list below I'm showing the street prices for this stuff (not the manufacturers list price which nobody pays). The accessories are Magellan stuff, not third party knockoffs. Here's what it goes for on the street...

Explorist 600 --- $345

Cloth case --- $12

Swivel car bracket --- $22

DirectRoute autorouting and mapping software --- $100

I'm looking to move this quickly before I head off to GeoWoodstock, so I'll take the first offer of $340 and will ship and insure at no additional charge in the US by Parcel Post. Would prefer PayPal since it's easy and fast, but will talk about other payment methods.

The Explorist is about 10 hours old and in perfect shape with all accessories and software. The cloth case and car bracket are unopened and the DirectRoute software is used but complete.

Email: dave@kabongo.com

Dave (dgreno)

Edited by dgreno

I was planning to stick with my old meridian gold but this deal was to good to pass up. I just purchased it and can't wait to play with my new toy.

Utahbill

PS: Any one interested in a used Meridian Gold with case, car charger, and Mapsend Topo. CD?

I am asking $130 for the unit and the accessories. Some of the lettering on the unit is quite worn and there are a few minor scratches on the screen but nothing that impacts performance. Also one of the suction cups on the window mount is a bit deformed from the heat of the sun. The unit functions perfectly. I am NOT including a SD card with the unit.

Utahbill