What Has Been Your Most Enjoyable...

What has been your most enjoyable cache so far to date?

If you can remember it, please post link to the listing.

Tell us why you enjoyed it so much and how difficult was it to get there.

Thanks!

Scott

PS: I have only gone once, but found 5 caches. I failed to post comments on them because it was my first time. I now know better. :P

Although I've not completed it, I'm still working on a cache called Tube Torcher

I'm working on it with a local caching bud and it has to be the most well thought out cache we've ever done. We were told it took a year for it to be devised and put into place. It is truely an exceptional cache and my hats off to IndianaLee & CrotalusRex for coming up with this.

My favorite cache was Glow in the Dark in Wisconsin. I love glowy things and reflectors and nighttime caching, and this one was done very well -- challenging, not just a walk down a well-defined path. It was nighttime in October, mildly spooky, and the cache container had a little light inside. The whole thing just spoke of a lot of time and care, and it was appreciated. There's a sequel, Glow in the Dark 2, which was also fun but was more of a straight-line walk down a path, so there was less suspense about where the next reflector would be. These were the only times where I was actually dismayed to realize I'd reached the cache site... because it meant the hunt was over!

Edited by Kite and Hawkeye
PS: I have only gone once, but found 5 caches. I failed to post comments on them because it was my first time. I now know better

You can always go back and log your finds. It allows for backdating your finds.

Its hard to pick a most enjoyable. There are many.

Some that come to mind are:

Edisons Dark Rock

Hush Hush Sweet Charlotteburg

Torrey Mtn

Ay Carumba!

Gates of the Hudson

Melvins Multiple Madness

Windbeams Windfall