GPS accessory deal!

GEO-ROMANS 8:28

I was with my wife and daughter today at the mall and they got me a CamelPak for Father's Day. It is the new one that has a whole backpack and the section for the water container. It is called the CamelBak. I can't wait to fill it up with 2 liters of ice water and all my caching trading goodies and try it out. No more putting water bottles in my pockets while I hike. I am very excited. I am also happy that my family supports me in my latest obsession. Life is good.

I wonder if I can fill it with a blended margarita when I finish the hike? Hmmm.

Camel Bak Trailblazer icon_cool.gif

Everywhere that cache is found,

Bound to Cover Just a Little More Ground.

-Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com/dru

I bought my GPS76 online but didnt even think about getting a case for it. Instead of going back and ordering, i too went to WallyWorld and found a case designed for GPSRs. It has a main pouch for the unit, a 2nd pouch for my cigarette adapter cord, and side and front pouches for batteries and my compass. Also has a rain flap built in in case you get into a downpour. Think it was $9.95 and it sure works for me.

frog_and_chicken.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

How would those work with the Meridian? I'm still looking for a good belt clip/case for my Gold.

Jamie

I went to Walmart today to see if the Meridian would fit into one of these. While there were some Nite Ize products such as the "extra pockets" and "maglite holder", I could not find the "GPS holder" described above icon_frown.gif I did however go down the camping aisle and saw saw nice hydration backpacks. Picked one up for $29.99, holds 2 liters. They have some others in the bicycle section for $14.99, but I like the one I got because of the extra storage room. I get to travel every now and again and this will come in handy for carrying water and gear, as opposed to carrying a bottle of Aquafina in my hand icon_smile.gif

Most Wally-worlds will have 2 different cases, both found in sporting goods

1 will fit the etrex size gpsr it will be found in the area of the gpsrs.

The other one is made by the same company (don't remember the name) will be found in the flashlight area, it should hold the Meridian size gpsrs and a few etra goodies. icon_cool.gif

All who look are not lost

I just bought one called "the ultimate gps case", saw it on a couple of web pages for 19.95. I got mine on eBay for 6 bucks. Should have it by the end of the week, Checked the measurments and it will hold my Meridian just fine.

Has anyone else seen/used one of these?