Dallas / Fort Worth Geocoins

9Key

Dallas / Forth Worth geocoins are available for preorder here:

www.9key.com/coins

Bronze: $5

Silver: $8

They are scheduled to be delivered to my comfortable home in Dallas the week of June 20th and I will ship orders asap. Check the web page for more info.

Here are the final designs:

DFW_GeoCoind_dal.jpgDFW_GeoCoinC_FW.jpg

Seeya!

Will ~ 9key :)

DFW coins are almost gone! Less than 50 bronze coins left (the silver sold out a few days ago). Talk about overwhelming response! Good grief! :lol:

I still expect to receive the coins the week of June 20th and I'll ship them to you asap.

Thanks to everyone who ordered so far! ;)

DFW coins are almost gone! Less than 50 bronze coins left (the silver sold out a few days ago). Talk about overwhelming response! Good grief!  :D

I still expect to receive the coins the week of June 20th and I'll ship them to you asap.

Thanks to everyone who ordered so far!  B)

geez, it's been a whole WEEK now and the coins I ordered haven't arrived yet. What's the problem, man ??? :laughing::drama::o:):D:D

Those puppies sure look great, can't wait to see'em. Thanks so much for letting we non-Texans get a crack at'em !!!!!!

Got mine (one bronze, one silver) in the Seattle area today. Envelope was partially torn, but the coins survived safe'n'sound.

Surprisingly, I like the contrast on the bronze one much better than the silver one, but they're both very, very nicely done. Thanks !