Delaware

wargroom

Yeah, but signing up is a PITA. I just spent 20 minutes trying to guess a name that was "acceptable" to MSN, but apparently I'm not good enough to do that. *sigh* I give up. Signing up for a mailing list just shouldn't be that hard.

I started this thread in the hopes of getting dome Delaware members to start something, If anyone has acess to this mailing list ( I wont even bother with trying MSN)

try sending something out and get them to join in on this thread, we could then work out a time and place for an informal meet.

Wargroom, were you thinking about a caching get-together, or a go-get-pizza get together? If the former, we could meet in a high-cache-density location, like White Clay Creek or Middle Run. If the latter, we can meet darn near anywhere. I'm game.

Cheers,

Phil

wargroom, you may be happy with south jersey geocachers. there is at least one delaware cacher (wilmington) that i know of, and i certainly don't know everyone myself, so there may be more. it is a terrific group of people who live and/or cache in the tri-state area. those of us in extreme south jersey (near the del mem br) probably travel within eastern pa and northern de as much as nj. their site is under construction right now, as there was a server crash late last week, so i'm not sure of the correct site address right now, or if new members may log in yet while the info from old site is still being transferred to the new site. just try a web search on south jersey geocachers if you're interested, the site should be fully functional soon--i know the admin's have been working on it all week.

-denali

Delaware is lagging behind in caching! I noticed that there was only 229 in the entire state! Rhode Island even has more - 249. Hawaii has 362. But dont worry North Dakota has the least with 185, or Wash DC if you count it as a state - 64 (36 are virtuals)

You could start a Yahoo group, thats how the SJersey group started, I believe, or organize events, ect. Good luck!