Shedd Aquarium - Need Quick Responses!

GeoStars

O.K., this is short notice, I know. We're leaving tomorrow for Chicago and will be visiting Shedd Aquarium. Are there any caches within walking distance of it? I'll only be back online once before leaving but if I get any responses, I'll check back and let you know how our searches went. I tried to search using the zip code but it came up with WAY too many finds and I wasn't able to narrow it down enough to be useful. This will be a quick trip but I'd love to pick up a cache or two along the way. Thanks in advance!

The GeoStars Team

Thanks for the replies. I printed out a couple of virtuals since are time will be VERY limited. We're actually going on a Girl Scout outing but will an hour or so after the aquarium before we have to head back home. The water taxi sounds cool! I'm hoping we can make a return trip (less scheduled!) with just our family. I've always been afraid to try to drive in Chicago, maybe this trip will take some of the apprehension away. Or confirm my fears... :) Thanks again!

Well we survived driving in Chicago and only got lost a couple of times. As we had figured, we had little time for geocaching but did get a chance to walk to cachew nut's Passing the Buck cache. We had a great stroll along the lake shore after leaving the aquarium. We really enjoyed Chicago and are already planning a return trip. Thanks again for the suggestions!

The GeoStars Team