Caches Near I-5

Bellageo Cache Game

I-5 Duck-In Cache South (also one north but haven't done that one), Santiam Wagon Road-esque - Transportation are a couple of quick grabs on I-5 north of Eugene.

Oregon History Lesson #4 (aka I Hate I-5 XI) was a fun one just north of Eugene. Fun as long as you're not afraid of heights. And, assuming it's not night, there are 4 other caches very nearby including the letterbox hybrid, Be Happy if you're looking to add an icon to your list.

There are a few caches near Albany that are right on the freeway but I don't believe there are actually any exits very close. We haven't done any of the caches in Salem just off the freeway but I believe there are a few.

Also the "Road Rage" series.

I've almost hit all the accessable I5 caches between Seattle and Portland... dunno want I'm going to do when I've got them all!

(am I the only person who does a bunch of caches in a row and forgets what I T/L from each?)

Edited by EleriandBlade

IN case you haven't left yet.... Tualatin is about 12 mi So of PDX. 97062.

Once Upon a Ferry II, east off I-5 probly less than 1/4 mile - nice park to walk around in, to easily find cache. Also, ArtWalk is downtown Tualatin, again less than 1/4 mi west off I-5; Atfalati, 1/4+ mile off I-5, very nice park to walk around, following the clues.... have a fun drive. just did the Tualatin to Bay Area drive myself..... silverwolfe