Embarrassing cache location!

Tc & Fezzi

Oh, here we go now. No one in here is bashing gays, we are bashing those that choose to "cruise" the parks where families go. Want to live an "alternative" lifestyle? Go right ahead, I don't have a problem with it and it doesn't affect me at all, unless I have to put up with seeing lewd behavior (applicable to ALL lifestyles) in the park where children are present. Dress nicer? I geocache in Armani...

quote:
Originally posted by TEAM 360:

Oh, here we go now. No one in here is bashing gays, we are bashing those that choose to "cruise" the parks where families go. Want to live an "alternative" lifestyle? Go right ahead, I don't have a problem with it and it doesn't affect me at all, unless I have to put up with seeing lewd behavior (applicable to ALL lifestyles) in the park where children are present. Dress nicer? I geocache in Armani...

Umm whatpostyoutalkinaboutWillis? Who the heck was talking about gay bashing?

Methinks someone should learn how to lighten up and take a humorous post as intended. If not having a sense of humor is a part of a 'non-alternative' lifestyle, let me thank the Lord I'm alternative! (that oughta tick someone else off!) icon_smile.gif

FS

Didn't you say-

"Be careful! All packs of homosexuals you might find wandering through the woods are always looking to do the nasty! My group of 4-5 are picking off ticks, complaining about McToys, and lugging our backpacks just like the rest of you! We're just dressed nicer "

Sounded to me like you were getting all upset there. Believe me, you certainly don't "tick me off".

quote:
Originally posted by TEAM 360:

Didn't you say-

"Be careful! All packs of homosexuals you might find wandering through the woods are always looking to do the nasty! My group of 4-5 are picking off ticks, complaining about McToys, and lugging our backpacks just like the rest of you! We're just dressed nicer "

Sounded to me like you were getting all upset there. Believe me, you certainly don't "tick me off".

Why yes...yes I did...

I'll just assume you traded your sense of humor for a Pokemon trading card this weekend in a cache and leave it at that icon_smile.gif

I seem to recall two different parks in our urban area known for sexual cruising that also had criminal problems associated with it. 1) A teacher assaulting underage boys and 2) a predator cornering women in the bathroom and assaulting them. That sort of deviant behavior seems to be encouraged in those kind of parks. And yes, it is disgusting especially if cast off condoms or drug syringes are left around. They frequently are. These are public parks meant for all of us.

To the cacher who leaves notes on his cache page about these parks: Thank you. That's information I want to know about beforehand.

That moss-covered bucket I hailed as a treasure,

For often at noon, when I returned from the field,

I found it the source of an exquisite pleasure.

Samuel Woodworth The Old Oaken Bucket

My hubby took his dog to our closest park--it is always packed with the family type crowd. He went down a trail through a wooded area and walked right up on a guy with his pants around his ankles. This guy was standing on the paved path. He was apparently enjoying the view of some sun bathers a few yards away. In broad daylight with just a few trees between them.

Hubby was just glad he hadn't taken our overly-friendly boxer off-leash yet lol. Boy, that guy would have had a hard time getting away from our crazy dog with his pants down!

Hi - I`m responsible for the first post in this thread and I`ve just popped back to say i`ve given up Geocaching and now my and my partner use my GPS machine to find other thrills! Haha! No, not really!

I didn`t mean to offend anyone by using the word 'sickos' but it genuinly shocked and sadened me. I used to sit in that area on my own when I felt down and alone and now I don`t go there as thats the last thing I need! Why do men have to do it? - you DON`T get packs of women having to meet in the woods for oral sex or whatever. You generally, don`t get men and women meeting like that in the woods, forests and parks. A man and a woman may go, hide and pick a quiet spot but it`s not an orgy!

These men have helped to shut down most of the public toilets/conveniences in my area so I imagine this forces drivers and salesmen etc to have to urinate in woods/parks/forests. Oh, dear, the cycle goes on!

Tc

Where`s the nearest pub?! :-)