Problems Downloadig waypoints

cpe111uk

Web page says I am logged in, however, when I click on the Download to EasyGPS icon on a cache description page I am take to a screen explaining how to obtain EasyGPS. I already have he EasyGPS program but dont't seem to be able to dowload waypoints from the website. Help icon_smile.gif

Thanks,

Paul.

when i did it i had easygps on my desktop open and running then downloaded the waypoints clicked save to disc and chose the desktop to save it to

right after the download minamize the web and double clic the download and it automaticly went into the easygps program

it worked for me but maybe somone else has a better way

THATS NOT BURNT, THATS BAR-B-QUE

I was having the same problem and finally figured it out.

When you click on download easyGPS you are directed to the screen that gives you 3 steps. If you already have done step 1, Download EasyGPS, then click on step 2. Then click on the "I Agree" radio button and accept.

Now you are registered and can download EasyGPS.

quote:
Originally posted by Paul001:

Web page says I am logged in, however, when I click on the Download to EasyGPS icon on a cache description page I am take to a screen explaining how to obtain EasyGPS. I already have he EasyGPS program but dont't seem to be able to dowload waypoints from the website. Help icon_smile.gif

Thanks,

Paul.

I am brand new to GPS. I don't even have one yet but Santa is "supposed" to bring me a Garmin GPS V for Christmas.

In playing around with easy GPS yesterday I also had trouble downloading the waypoints even though the geocaching.com websight showed me as being logged in.

As it turned out.. altho I was logged in I had not yet confirmed my account by responding to the email sent by the site. Until you confirm your account you will not be able to download waypoints from geocaching.com. As it turned out I had mis typed my email address in my profile!

Once I corrected my email address, confirmed my account by responding to the confirmatory email sent by geocaching.. the waypoints downloaded very easily.

Magic!

Hope this helps

AzRusty

Surprise, Arizona