Reviewer Web Site

Electric Mouse

Hi all!

I recently created a web site to help provide information in one location about cache listing in Nebraska and the Dakotas. The site has information about park policies in those areas, listing guidelines, CITO photos, contact info, and a FAQ. It is almost complete, but I am still working on adding more links and need to write the history and background page. All park policies and such (with links on that page) are up.

I did not have CITO photos for SD or ND. :P If anyone in those states have some please contact me. I am unaware of CITO events there but would like to include those if I missed them. I could also post a few individual trash pickup photos if you have them. If anyone has a question for the FAQ, feel free to send it to me and I will include those questions and an answer when I think they are not covered in other areas of the site or could use clarification.

Please note that Nebraska has park permit polices in state parks and recreation areas and bans historical areas. There are also two Nebraska NRD policies and guidelines limiting a few areas published by the Lincoln Parks and Recreation Deaprtment. In North Dakota, there is a state park permit policy. Please see my web site for detailed information and links to policies.

The site can be viewed here:

Nebraska and Dakotas Reviewer Site

Edited by Electric Mouse

Thank you for the update on the reviewer site, we were starting the think something was wrong w/ our computer when the old site stopped working! BTW...any news on the progress of deciding an October Contest winner? :)

It is still in need of some more updates though. I need to update CITO photos etc. :)

I am getting together judges for the contest as we speak. I hope to have a winner picked in the next two weeks or so.

Which reminds me! Anyone who has not sent a narrative about why their CITO should win, should do so within a week!