San Diego Banter

TrailGators

These photos came to my attention under the heading of "When Bicycle Helmets Don't Make Sense..." :D

06hpi0981.jpg

06hpi0957.jpg

Another recipient commented that the heading should be changed to:"When Bicycle Helmets Don't Make Sense... :D:D:D

Couldn't make out the faces but one of them is probably "Lance" from the Bradybunchoys.

These photos came to my attention under the heading of "When Bicycle Helmets Don't Make Sense..." ;)

06hpi0981.jpg

06hpi0957.jpg

Another recipient commented that the heading should be changed to:"When Bicycle Helmets Don't Make Sense... :P:):laughing:

I think I'm losing my bal............annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnce! :) Edited by TrailGators
These photos came to my attention under the heading of "When Bicycle Helmets Don't Make Sense..." :laughing:

06hpi0981.jpg

06hpi0957.jpg

Another recipient commented that the heading should be changed to:"When Bicycle Helmets Don't Make Sense... :P;):)

I think I'm losing my bal............annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnce! :)

Umm...the scenery is nice but I'll stick to riding MTRP and the like.

06hpi0981.jpg

06hpi0957.jpg

Y'all gonna die.

Totally Insane! I could not even stand on that ledge...

TA

You would not like Moab. That ledge is nothing! There is a spot called Chicken Corners that you have to get the tires of your Jeep on the edge of a huge dropoff! When we hit that spot, I got out and took photos! :) Edited by TrailGators

The lesson to be learned here: be aware of someone taking your picture while in what may be considered a compromising position.

bull.jpg

That's actually pretty funny! Where is that? The cow that is. (or is it a bull?) :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

I can't even Photoshop that one any better! :blink:

That is just wrong.. I am never shaking Jerry hand ever again! :blink::rolleyes:

The lesson to be learned here: be aware of someone taking your picture while in what may be considered a compromising position.

bull.jpg

That's actually pretty funny! Where is that? The cow that is. (or is it a bull?) :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

I can't even Photoshop that one any better! :blink:

That is just wrong.. I am never shaking Jerry hand ever again! :blink::rolleyes:

At least he is using his left hand...

There is one just like it in Murrieta, called Ole!, but that one is disabled. The container, is, errr, appropriately shaped :huh:

And how would you know?!?! Perhaps you tried to milk the bull too... :huh:

Nuts to that! I'll have you know I simply logged my find, after an embarrassing reach, and then returned the "package" to where it belonged. :huh:

There is one just like it in Murrieta, called Ole!, but that one is disabled. The container, is, errr, appropriately shaped :huh:

And how would you know?!?! Perhaps you tried to milk the bull too... :huh:

Nuts to that! I'll have you know I simply logged my find, after an embarrassing reach, and then returned the "package" to where it belonged. :huh:

Was the "package" scented? :huh:

bull.jpg

Isn't that the one in Corona?

Having already humiliated ourselves on that cache, it is located in Palm Springs right in front of restaurant windows.......where they can see out but you can't see in!

The Splashes :huh::huh:

bull.jpg

Having already humiliated ourselves on that cache, it is located in Palm Springs right in front of restaurant windows.......where they can see out but you can't see in!

The Splashes :huh:B)

LOL yeah I've done that one too, luckly when I did it only the restaurant employees were there

bull.jpg

The Splashes :huh:B)

LOL yeah I've done that one too, luckly when I did it only the restaurant employees were there

The bull didn't seem to mind at all. He didn't even flinch. Not so sure about the people in the restaurant though...

Check out this cool satellite application. You simply click your mouse to release a satellite. You also need to move your mouse at the right speed while releasing a satellite to get your satellite to orbit. It's kind of fun! I used the salvo approach and got 4 satellites to orbit the Earth. :drama:

four is impressive! I think I destroyed the earth..
My son and his friend got 11 orbiting for several minutes! Now I'm trying to beat their record... :blink:

Check out this cool satellite application. You simply click your mouse to release a satellite. You also need to move your mouse at the right speed while releasing a satellite to get your satellite to orbit. It's kind of fun! I used the salvo approach and got 4 satellites to orbit the Earth. :drama:

four is impressive! I think I destroyed the earth..
My son and his friend got 11 orbiting for several minutes! Now I'm trying to beat their record... :blink:

I got a couple of them to orbit but one is so high I don't think I'll see it again for 25 years.

Just to mention that there was a version 3.10 firmware release for the Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx receiver dated Dec 19, 2006.

What with the distractions of that politically-correct period of time formally known as Christmas and New Year I failed to notice the release.

That Garmin WebUpdater is a nice piece of work, yes?

Edited by SD Rowdies
My email to you keeps bouncing back. What's up with that?

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It’s not a truck. It’s a series of tubes. And if you don’t understand those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and its going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.

-- Senator Ted Stevens

Maybe the tubes are clogged by sea urchins or something... ;)