San Diego Banter

TrailGators

Pat,

Really nice shots. So who is going to send me the collection on CD-R?

Harmon

Harmon - Send me your address and I will send you one of the 2 DVD sets (7.7 GB) when I get them burnt.

Dave (igeocache@gmail.com)

Say Dave, I've been wondering, I know that you had to discard and then reburn all of the Moab DVD sets butt you didn't really say why. Occasionally a photo or two don't turn out just right butt they can be fixed. I'd be glad to touch-up any shot that wasn't presentable so just let me know, o.k.?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Pat,

Harmon

Harmon - Send me your address and I will send you one of the 2 DVD sets (7.7 GB) when I get them burnt.

Say Dave, I've been wondering, I know that you had to discard and then reburn all of the Moab DVD sets butt you didn't really say why. Occasionally a photo or to don't turn out just right butt they can be fixed. I'd be glad to touch-up any shot that wasn't presentable so just let me know, o.k.?

Couldn't let that photo into the wrong hands like those of a Photoshopper! :anicute:

Pat,

Harmon

Say Dave, I've been wondering, I know that you had to discard and then reburn all of the Moab DVD sets butt you didn't really say why. Occasionally a photo or to don't turn out just right butt they can be fixed. I'd be glad to touch-up any shot that wasn't presentable so just let me know, o.k.?

Couldn't let that photo into the wrong hands like those of a Photoshopper! :anicute:

It would have been nice to have a photo of a full moon in Moab.... :anicute:

Pat,

Harmon

Say Dave, I've been wondering, I know that you had to discard and then reburn all of the Moab DVD sets butt you didn't really say why. Occasionally a photo or two don't turn out just right butt they can be fixed. I'd be glad to touch-up any shot that wasn't presentable so just let me know, o.k.?

It would have been nice to have a photo of a full moon in Moab.... :anicute:

Bummer.

Ok, so I am getting close to 500 finds and I am thinking it is about time I made some hides. I have been getting some supplies together but I can not seem to find any camo duct tape. I found it on-line but would rather just buy it localy. Where can I get it? (I am in the south bay/Chula Vista area) Where else are good places to get good swag?

Thanks in advance for the help! Sled Head.

Ok, so I am getting close to 500 finds and I am thinking it is about time I made some hides. I have been getting some supplies together but I can not seem to find any camo duct tape. I found it on-line but would rather just buy it localy. Where can I get it? (I am in the south bay/Chula Vista area) Where else are good places to get good swag?

If you do a Google search, you will find several sources online. Here are a couple:

http://www.duct-tape.com/camouflage_ducttape.html

http://www.cabelas.com/prod-1/0020516416062a.shtml

RM

:) Walmart has cammo tape. SWAG? Now giftcards to Mr A's would really get the FTF race in full swing!!

Nevermind.

McDonalds seems to be the most popular spot for swag. B) I'm not naming names but I know one person that buys bags of farm animals at Kmart! :):)

McDonalds seems to be the most popular spot for swag. B) I'm not naming names but I know one person that buys bags of farm animals at Kmart! :):)

Try your local 99 cent store :D

McDonalds seems to be the most popular spot for swag. :D I'm not naming names but I know one person that buys bags of farm animals at Kmart! B):D

:):) Shall we tell him the best place to get containers?????

McDonalds seems to be the most popular spot for swag. :huh: I'm not naming names but I know one person that buys bags of farm animals at Kmart! :D:D
B) People that live in glass houses.......Touche' ! B)

I know that some of the people who used to eat mini M&Ms and drink Gatorade for other side benefits don't do that anymore! B)

Edited by TrailGators

McDonalds seems to be the most popular spot for swag. :huh: I'm not naming names but I know one person that buys bags of farm animals at Kmart! :D:D
B) People that live in glass houses.......Touche' ! B)

I know that some of the people who used to eat mini M&Ms and drink Gatorade for other side benefits don't do that anymore! :huh:

B) I don't know what you're talking about... I just got 5 rats at the 99cent store..I'm thinking of a multi called "Drats.. it's an Epidemic". Hey..I have a puzzle to place but I can't find mini M&M tubes...do ya have an extra??

Edited by jahoadi and john

McDonalds seems to be the most popular spot for swag. :o I'm not naming names but I know one person that buys bags of farm animals at Kmart! :DB)
:huh::) Shall we tell him the best place to get containers?????
:D People that live in glass houses.......Touche' ! :)

I know that some of the people who used to eat mini M&Ms and drink Gatorade for other side benefits don't do that anymore! :huh:

B) I don't know what you're talking about... I just got 5 rats at the 99cent store..I'm thinking of a multi called "Drats.. it's an Epidemic". Hey..I have a puzzle to place but I can't find mini M&M tubes...do ya have an extra??

Remember!!! I don't eat those anymore....... :D

I think you could make a multi called Rat Race! B)

:) Walmart has cammo tape. SWAG? Now giftcards to Mr A's would really get the FTF race in full swing!!

Wal-Mart was a bust, brown and green but no cammo! I ended up finding what I needed at an Army/Navy Surplus Store. They had some other handy items as well.

Camo tape at Walmart is in the paint section. They have gray, black, white, purple, gray, brown, translucent, camo, and of course, gray. At least they do at El Cajon and Santee stores.

Not at Eastlake or Chula Vista on Broadway. I cheched paint and sporting goods and even asked the friendly associate at both stores. They just looked at me like I was stupid :) . Oh well I have found my supplier :) .

Camo tape at Walmart is in the paint section. They have gray, black, white, purple, gray, brown, translucent, camo, and of course, gray (and green). At least they do at El Cajon and Santee stores.

Not at Eastlake or Chula Vista on Broadway. I cheched paint and sporting goods and even asked the friendly associate at both stores. They just looked at me like I was stupid :unsure: . Oh well I have found my supplier :unsure: .

Cammo tape has been hit and miss for me at the different Walmarts. It seems only certain ones carry it and sometimes they don't have it. I think the store in Parkway Plaza has had it almost every time I went though.

:unsure: I don't know what you're talking about... I just got 5 rats at the 99cent store..I'm thinking of a multi called "Drats.. it's an Epidemic". Hey..I have a puzzle to place but I can't find mini M&M tubes...do ya have an extra??

I still have a few M&M tubes as long as I get to see where you place it. :unsure:

If you do a Google search, you will find several sources online. Here are a couple:

RM

I know it sounds funny, but I got some great cammo tape from LL Bean! Two rolls for $13

RM

I know it sounds funny, but I got some great cammo tape from LL Bean! Two rolls for $13

There is another local source for camo tape, but it's not duct tape, it's gaff tape, so it can be pricey.

MSI Production Services

9220 Activity Rd

San Diego (Miramar area)

The MSI store is on the East side of the building and last time I was over there they had desert camo, tradition and a blue,black, grey camo

I just finished uploading a bunch of photos from our recent trip to Moab, Utah. Just click on one of the photos to make it larger and then click on next to go through the rest.

I also uploaded some movies to Google Video:

Ruscal crossing the Golden Crack

Rocketman crossing the Golden Crack

Ruscal on the Gold Spike trail

Rocketman stuck on the Gold Bar Rim Trail

Edited by TrailGators
I just finished uploading a bunch of photos from our recent trip to Moab, Utah. Just click on one of the photos to make it larger and then click on next to go through the rest.

Hey Pat - Cool pics B)

Love the movies too.

Dave

Edited by RocketMan

Hey Pat - Cool pics B)

Love the movies too.

Dave

Oboy are you guys tempting me to show some video editing antics?

Hey Pat - Cool pics :(

Love the movies too.

Dave

Have at it! B)

Edited by RocketMan

Hey Pat - Cool pics B)

Love the movies too. Dave

Have at it! B)
:(

Looks like you guys were having to much fun.

Thanks for the video's

Absolutely fabulous pictures and movies! Missed you all!

Where do I sign up for next year? Looks like alot of fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Looks like alot of fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!
It was a lot of fun! Everyone should visit that place at least once! :unsure:
I was looking through our Moab photos today and noticed something on this one photo.

Look just to the right of the mirror. Is that Bigfoot? :o

a50ef8b9-bcc5-4582-b96d-ce8a36024991.jpg

No, but it will be as soon as Harmon gets a hold of the photo! :laughing:

Can't you see it!?

10f0fc44-ec49-4c64-b5a3-31cc99c2b8dc.jpg

I guess I didn't see it because I took the full resolution version and blew it way up on my screen.

Good heavens, you're quite right, its Big ... er, uh, well, gee ... Big ... um ... Bigfoot? Yeah that's it, Bigfoot.

b72e14fa-ca88-47a5-bce6-622e979c74cf.jpg

Quick, somebody call Geraldo!

Is that The Vulture in one of his infamous poses? :laughing:

I know nothing.

Nice pics, I never heard of YNOS. Is that a new Euro brand? :o

They are a competitor of NONAC! :(