"reporting" First Cache - Question

Caches are listed in chronological order when waiting in the review queue, not by "date placed," but rather, according to the GC number that's assigned in sequence when the cache page is first generated. The caches that have been waiting the longest show up at the top of the list. Editing your cache does nothing to change that.

The only thing that changes how your cache appears in the queue is if you temporarily disable it so that you can work on your cache page, or getting permission, etc. This removes your cache from the review queue entirely. When you re-enable your listing, it immediately jumps right back into its place in line.

So, ummm, in other words, the answer to your question is "no." But I am paid by the word.

Hello,

I took a look at the review queue for your state, and confirmed that your cache is patiently waiting in line, along with a couple of others. While the vast majority of caches receive an initial review (and, usually, are listed) within 72 hours, that doesn't always happen. For example, puzzles and multicaches take longer to review, and yours is a multicache. Reviews are sometimes triaged so that easier caches get listed first. The volunteer reviewer could also be busy right now due to a work week or family obligation, etc. In a quick peek at your cache, I saw a couple of potential issues under the listing guidelines which your reviewer might be asking you about. I am sure that the volunteer will be in touch with you soon. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.