Richmond Caches

hiya toni, longtime no see,

we were up there last weekend for the day we met up with little jim and had a cuppa, we have done 3 or 4 out of the 6 now for the allendale challenge

beleive it or not richmond is much closer to me than allendale, nearest cache to me on here was 27 miles actual driving was 43 miles only 25 miles to Richmond, good luck up there we had a great weekend in a lovely area

Aha...that' smacks of favoritism to me.

We have had no offers of tea and (a gentle prod in the right direction) cakes (in fact, why not go the whole hog) or a full packed lunch from littlejim. If I say that we are contemplating the Tyne Tees Challenge, maybe we'll get your special treatment? :D

if your contemplating the tyne tees challenge, then you desrve a four course meal......one i wont be doing

let me know what you are doing in the next few weeks maybe we can meet up and do a few caches together

richmond this weekend

working next weekend

lakes for 4 nights following weekend (carry on camping eventer)

then who knows lol

mandy

Try these:

Doctors waiting area

Calfhall Wood

Round Howe

Hudswell stepper

Branch off

Sign off Sign in

Richmond meadows

All these are pretty new (2 weeks old) and have been set by wetherspooners. Thoroughly enjoyed them myself.

Roaming around Richmond is a multi that I haven't done yet but looks very interesting.

We have had no offers of tea and (a gentle prod in the right direction) cakes (in fact, why not go the whole hog) or a full packed lunch from littlejim. If I say that we are contemplating the Tyne Tees Challenge, maybe we'll get your special treatment?

Travers, of course you can always call in for a cuppa - the only thing is we're in the Lakes for the weekend!