Newaygo County, Michigan Cachers

TEAM ANUCI

I live in Hudsonville just west of GR. We pass through Newago most every weekend on the way to our place North of Baldwin. Like BZ said check out the Migo site and come to one of our events. Sunshine Gang and I are hosting an event in August, Age of Discovery Geocacher event, that we would love to see you at and I guarantee you'll get to meet lots of great cachers. There may be more events sooner or closer to you, check them out. Michigan Caching Events

Another event you might consider attending, which is not posted on Geocaching yet is -

This event is now scheduled for Sunday, August 21 at 11:00AM. The starting/gathering point will be in the City of Reed City, the coordinates for which, and much more information, will be posted at a later date. Just mark your calendars and join us for a good geocaching event.

There are several active cachers in the Reed City and Big Rapids areas who post on the MiGO forums. Like Jeepcachr, I have a place near Baldwin, location of my Forager's Forest cache.

Another event you might consider attending, which is not posted on Geocaching yet is -
This event is now scheduled for Sunday, August 21 at 11:00AM. The starting/gathering point will be in the City of Reed City, the coordinates for which, and much more information, will be posted at a later date. Just mark your calendars and join us for a good geocaching event.

Yeah I'm hoping to attend that event to. Its already June and I haven't been to an event this year. I'm feeling event withdrawal... :)

Hi we are in grant area very new to geocaching haveing a ball with it .

My son and i have placed a few caches in the area we are trying to get one set in newaygo state park wow lots af hassels with that but the DNR are being a great help hope to get a geocaching event set up for next spring see ya in the woods HAPPY CACHEING ....Jighead

Edited by jighead39