Stuck In Whitby

Whitby is fab, I am jealous. Will you have a car? if so there are plenty of driveable to caches nearby, but I don't have local cache knowledge I am afraid, as when I was last there is was BC (before caching). I had no trouble finding several decent pubs when I was last there, but the names just fade into a fuzzy blur, I am afraid. Look out for vampires!!

I will be stuck in Whitby during half term at the end of the month, I would like to do some caches

As you're a Premium Member, why not set up a one-off Pocket Query centered around Whitby with say, a radius of 10 miles or so. That should give you a few to go at ?

The Dolphin

The Angel

The Black Horse

The Golden Fleece

The Middle Earth

The Duke of York

The Granby

The Tap and Spile

The Board ???

The Wellington or Duke of Wellington

and a few more that i cant remember due to being under the influence of to much fresh Whitby air :):D:D:D:P

and quiet a few more that i have tried all sell real ale.

There are a few caches within walking distance weather a couple of hundred yards or about 2.5 miles and some within a short drive. All i do is put in a Whitby post code ie the Hotel your stopping in and see what comes up. Been going to Whitby with friends every January for a weekend for the last 6 years brill. Try the duke of york for ale and food. :):D:D:D:D:P:D:P:D

I have no finacial interest in any of the above places apart from the fact that of the last 6 years i have spent a small fortune in these premises

Edited by BountyHunter1