To Those I Have Coin Trades With

AtlantaGal

Mauison let me know that the coin I sent him was missing the "green square" ink. I found one other out of what I have left that is missing the "blue square" ink. I noticed that I received a handful more than the 150 coins I ordered and perhaps they just included all the set up coins too. I dunno.

The point of this post is that if you receive a misprinted coin from me and are unhappy with that, I'll gladly replace it along with two stamps so you can send the "defect" back to me.

Of course Mauison and I may have the only two misprints in the bunch. Just trying to cover the bases in case there were one or two others that got sent. I think I have mailed out about 30 coins or so.

AG

Mine arrived today - thanks - and all is as it should be. The coin looks great in person, and the bright colors on the back (when they're all there!) go well with shiny raised portions of the logo.

Good luck prying "one of two AtlantaGal misprint coins" from mauison's hands, LOL. :D

Lets hope you sent one of the ones from of the island of misprinted coins to Cav Scout. He'd like that. :D

I didn't trade with him. He emailed me and when I told him I'd love to trade, but asked him to mail first, he never replied back with his address or to get mine. Oh well. Better than getting stiffed I suppose. :lol:

Lets hope you sent one of the ones from of the island of misprinted coins to Cav Scout. He'd like that. :huh:

RenegadeKnight,

Please respect others in this forum. The forum guidelines are here.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.