*reduced Price* Etrex Vista & Accessories

Okay, apparently I'm asking too much for the package described below. Through the weekend I'm offering the whole system for $200, again, that includes shipping in the contiguous US. After that, I'll give Ebay a shot. So forget the post down below on this and jump on board for the sale price.

A year old Etrex Vista and accessories in excellent condition.

The package includes the following: Etrex Vista Handheld GPS (looks virtually new and with original box, quick start guide and owners manual), PC interface cable (serial), a Garmin carrying case (w/ belt clip and plastic window), cigarette lighter adapter (non-Garmin), Garmin automotive mounting bracket with extra battery cover (never used), and Map Source-MetroGuide USA v5.

I used this off and on for three or four months and have not used it since, my interest waned fairly quickly. It has always been in the carrying case when hiking and has never been dropped or wet. All buttons and functions work perfectly and it looks great. The automotive bracket is only missing the adhesive discs, I've looked high and low for them without success, if they turn up, I'll include them.

The total retail value of this package is a $492.00, the street price is around $330.00

And remember, Milbank in the forums will purchase the automotive bracket from you if you can't use it.

I have pictures of all components, if you are seriously considering this unit I would be happy to e-mail them.

Best to You,

Bob W.

And remember, Milbank in the forums will purchase the automotive bracket from you if you can't use it.

I may get someplace this weekend to pick up a new one.

Even if I do I'm sure you would have no problem selling just the mount.

I use to have the Garmin mount for my old Legend.

I sold it and wish I never would have, tried a Ram mount and it was just to bulky.

Anyway now I have a Legend C and I wish I had kept the Garmin mount as it's very compact and adjust great.

I don't know, part of the appeal was that I could have sold the mount to Milbank, and I was going to sell the software separately too, after I burned myself a copy. B) I'm not sure I have the $200 anyway, so I was going to offer a little less money for everything but the bracket and maybe a burned copy of the software. Anyway, I'm just rambling, but I figured that would be too much trouble, as it looks like you're really set on selling it as a package.