Midtown Manhattan Help

GeoCraig

Meet Someone New (GCN2H4) is a multi-cache that starts in Los Angeles, part 2 is in Manhattan, and I think the final leg is in LA.

I need someone to find the hid-a-key with the coordinates for part 3 of the cache. Once part 3 is found, we both get credit for the cache.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at coakford@yahoo.com and I'll send you the coordinates for part 2.

Thanks.

Craig

Meet Someone New (GCN2H4)  is a multi-cache that starts in Los Angeles, part 2 is in Manhattan, and I think the final leg is in LA.

I received a request from Team Snorkasaurus looking for a Manhattan-area "helper" for this cache. I've already found it with someone else (I suspect I wouldn't be fair to the rationale of the cache if I participated again), so I'm happy to post the request from Team Snorkasaurus here to help them out.

--Marc

July 16, 2005 @ 4:21 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

--------------------

--This message was sent through the Geocaching.com web site--

Hiya SilverMarc,

I am currently working on the "Meet Someone New" multi-cache. I have located the first waypoint and need some help with the second. As you know, it is located "Midtown Manhattan" at:

N: 40 45.241

W: 073 59.062

And the clue is "behind the wireless zone".

Can you provide me with the information contained in the New York waypoint so I may complete this geocache? If not, do you know any other cachers who might be interested in helping?

Thanks a bunch!

Team Snorkasaurus

JSSherrard@aol.com

User's Profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=cd...0f-b0a88060a284

Meet Someone New (GCN2H4)  is a multi-cache that starts in Los Angeles, part 2 is in Manhattan, and I think the final leg is in LA.

--------------------

Stage One of "Meet Someone New" has been reinstated in Los Angeles! I am looking for a collaborator on the Midtown Manhattan side.

cheers, Erik

hardcorewailer@hotmail.com