I hate waiting

Pirates of the Maine

I don't know if I can consider myself a geo-cacher yet as I have hit the field yet. At this point, I have to be satisfied combing this web site for any information I can find while I wait for my Garmin Legend to arrive.

I actually stumbled into this sport last saturday when I was reading an aticle on geo-caching in a local newspaper. I was hooked before I got to the end of the article!! What a cool idea. Certaily a great way to spend quality time with the family!!!

I would like to thank all those verterans out there who put up with "newbie" questions and seemingly share information and suggestions with their less experienced couterparts. I already feel like part of the family!!! The information you provide answers a lot of questions and will undoubtedly make my first outing a successful one. Thanks again!!!

I totally hear you. I got hooked when my friend Rippytoes said you have to go with me I need to find something at the end of the street. Then she explained it to me and I haven't been off of the website yet. I'm also waiting for my GPS Legend to arrive I bought it off Ebay (another addiction) We are hopefully going this afternoon to find one over lunch. Of course my husband thinks I'm bonkers but just wait until I drag him along!

FerretFinder

I totally understand. My friend Rippytoes dragged me along because there was one just a short distance from where we worked. I was hooked. I bought a Garmin Legend on Ebay that day and am also waiting for it to arrive. We were going to get one anyway so my husband can use it for hunting. I have been stuck on the website ever since. I already have all the caches mapped out that I want to find as soon as I get it.

Hopefully today Rippytoes and I are going to find one over lunch.

Of course my husband thinks I'm bonkers but wait until I drag him along!

Ferretfinder

We are glad to see you have a smiling face with a “I HATE” topic.

If you really hate waiting you could drive over to Freeport and pick up a GPSr at L.L. Bean.

Recommendation – Visit L.L. Bean at 3:00 AM in the morning. The store is open, and you have a better chance of finding a parking space.