Rei Is Having Another Sale

Does that include orders online?

[begin sales pitch]

The Anniversary Sale lasts until May 15, and applies to the retail stores, online, and the 800 number. (Call in and you might get me!) :unsure:

Sale prices end in 9 or 3, and the member coupon is good for regular priced items only. There is an exclusion list, mainly items for which the profit margin is so low we would lose money if we gave 20% off. There you go.

[End sales pitch]

Cheers!

"The fine print":

COUPON EXCLUSIONS:

• Valid for 20% off one full-price item.

• Offer good for purchases made at REI stores, REI.com and by mail or phone.

• Existing members must provide membership number and coupon code MEM25 at checkout to receive this discount.

• If you’re not yet a member, you must have a membership in your shopping cart and enter coupon code MEM25 at checkout to receive this discount.

• Offer not good on REI-OUTLET.com items; sale/clearance items (prices ending in $._9 or $._3); special orders; package discounts; REI gift cards or gift certificates; gift boxes; memberships or shop services.

• Offer not good on REI Adventures trips; boats; emergency location transmitters; GPS receivers; 2-way radios; MP3 players; digital cameras or Oakley items.

• Merchandise purchased with this discount is not eligible for the REI member refund.

• Offer is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Discount may not be combined with any other offer.

• Limit one coupon per member.

• Offer good 5/6/05- 5/15/05.

:P ordered my vista c from rei last night got a confirmation call tday said it would be shipped monday from Washington.. I can't wait i sold my legend thursday so now i'm GPS-less for at least a week. :P

I think with S/h(clsest on to me is chicago or 3 hours) it was 335.00 then i will get teh 50 rebate can't beat that price.

The nice thing about REI is their generous return policy. I don't know if www.caplinktechnology.com has that.

Plus, if you are a member of REI, you get a dividend back at the end of the year that is equal to almost 10% of your non-sale purchases (IIRC). :P