Pocket Pc Gps Mapping

Medion is a German company that sells items ranging from DVD home cinema systems to PCs.

The Medion mapping software is actully authored by another German company - Navigon.

Interestingly, the Navigon Navigator software is currently at release 5 and is only available on DVD media..

Was version 4 ever released on SD memory cards? I somehow doubt it..

Buy it if you want, but remember that you are probably breaking copyright law, and you will never get any technical support if things go wrong :rolleyes:

I develop software for a living, and it doesn't half pee me off when I see this sort of thing going on.. :rolleyes:

Buy it if you want, but remember that you are probably breaking copyright law, and you will never get any technical support if things go wrong  :laughing:

I develop software for a living, and it doesn't half pee me off when I see this sort of thing going on..  :unsure:

Good point well made. I am looking back at TomTom now.

Edited by The Hokesters
i had this before much prefer tom tom 3  you can do so much more with it ie uk post code

You can use UK Postcodes on Navigator v4.2 (you could on V3.0) and also on TomTom 3 the maps are so old the M6 Toll doesn't exist. :unsure:

Was version 4 ever released on SD memory cards? I somehow doubt it..

No versions were ever released on SD card, they came on 256mb MMC cards (installer & GB maps and only when supplied with the PDA/GPSr package) & CD (installer & maps for major countries in Europe with PDA/GPSr package or as a stand alone software package). :laughing: