You're stuck with me now

jarja_grl and G-man

In reply to the request for my wife to bare her boobs:

How pathetic that you must antagonize others and put a negative color on their experience. For us this experience has nothing to do with pleasing perverted people posing as petri dishes who post putrid pleadings for others to pose for their pleasure.

Please kindly keep your off-color and disgusting desires to yourself.

chasbeau2

"...it's too soon to tell..."

chasbeau2: "...pleasing perverted people posing as petri dishes who post putrid pleadings for others to pose for their pleasure."

================================================

Proficiently, and Pleasantly Put. I know there's a word that describes the usage of multiple words with similiar sounds, but I can't think of it. At first, I thought onomatopoetic, but I'm sure that's not it.

Welcome to geocaching (and the forums).

sept1c_tank icon_rolleyes.gif

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

To get back to the original post....

Congratulations! Your enthusiasm is always welcome.

You have a long way to go to actually proclaim yourself obnoxious , but we'll give you time icon_biggrin.gif

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

quote:
Originally posted by sept1c_tank:

chasbeau2: "...pleasing perverted people posing as petri dishes who post putrid pleadings for others to pose for their pleasure."

================================================

_P_roficiently, and _P_leasantly _P_ut. I know there's a word that describes the usage of multiple words with similiar sounds, but I can't think of it. At first, I thought _onomatopoetic,_ but I'm sure that's not it.

Welcome to geocaching (and the forums).

sept1c_tank icon_rolleyes.gif

Alliteration....

130036_200.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jarja_grl:

Because I went caching again today and found two more! That makes me a finder of four! Woo Hoo!

I did waste some time looking for another one that was archived because we didn't plan on going to that one before we left so I didn't read up on it.

Okay, so I'm a obnoxious newbie. That's okay. What I lack in experience, I make up for with enthusiasm icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to see your having so much fun! Keep it up.

quote:
Originally posted by chasbeau2:

In reply to the request for my wife to bare her boobs:

How pathetic that you must antagonize others and put a negative color on their experience. For us this experience has nothing to do with pleasing perverted people posing as petri dishes who post putrid pleadings for others to pose for their pleasure.

Please kindly keep your off-color and disgusting desires to yourself.

chasbeau2

"...it's too soon to tell..."

Hmmm...I'd say chill. There's more to life than dead-serious thought, and humor plays a vital role in society. It was meant (I'm sure) in jest, but you played into something that didn't need to be started.

Otherwise, I'd say enjoy the sport jarga_grl! It's a blast!

Brian

Team A.I.

originally posted by Brian-Team A.I.

quote:
Hmmm...I'd say chill. There's more to life than dead-serious thought, and humor plays a vital role in society. It was meant (I'm sure) in jest, but you played into something that didn't need to be started.

Otherwise, I'd say enjoy the sport jarga_grl! It's a blast!

Brian

Team A.I.

Sorry, Brian, I disagree. A newbie posts an enthusaistic "This is so much fun" message, and the first response was lewd and totally uncalled for. Her husband then posts a note to request leatherman to lay-off. His post was worded in a non-threatening way. Heck, it was kinda funny how he worded it.

If this same exact thing happened in person, say at a bar, I doubt you'd be defending leatherman.

Maybe that's what happening to the whole forums lately, people are hiding behind their keyboards and behaving like 15 year-olds with a new yahoo chat account.

I say.....Grow up!

OG

Prophetically Challenged (or is that Pathetically?)

Not to worry. I don't bruise easily and I'm still raring to go.

Newbie mistake today. We were on our way to a family reunion and decided to check out a cache on the way. Good news! We had the coordinates! We were so clever, dodged the tourists, dug through brambles, briars, logs, roots and ruts to no avail. Were late for the famiy reunion (sorry Dad!) and didn't even have a cache to log.

When we got home, I logged on to read more about this particular cache only to find out that it was a VIRTUAL cache and we didn't know the dang clues to write down. A little advance planning and I could have had my first virtual find.

Live and learn. I'm going to just print off reams of paper with the cache pages so anywhere we are and decide to go on the hunt, we have the information we need.

Cest la vie.....I'm still 4 for 5!

4 for 5 is very good, jarja! Just a word of warning, though, sometimes caches are moved, pirated or even just taken for a day of maitenance by the owner. So if you print the page out too far in advavce, you might not have the latest information.

It's good to see you have thick skin too!

YOU GO GIRL!

Og

Prophetically Challenged (or is that Pathetically?)

All right! Way to tough out the knuckheads! Say, if you have a PDA it'll save you reams of paper. You can download the waypoints directly into computer and then into your GPS with EasyGPS ( it's free) and there are several ways to copy the info into your PDA. Have fun!

4497_300.jpg

"See the wonderous works of Providence! The uncertainty of human things!" Geo.Washington

Welcome jarja_grl, I hope you and your husband have as much fun as my wife and I do. I have about 50 chigger bites and my legs and hands are scraped up by thorns, My butts draggin after doin a terrain of 3,3 1/2, 2 1/2 and a bunch of ones and twos today. We found 9 of 10 caches today and my wife has about 100 chigger bites and maybe poison ivey.But you know what? We wouldnt trade this for the world. keep seeking and you'll find more fun and see more places than you thought you ever would. We even hid our first cache today before heading out to our finds. Welcome and have fun!!!!!!

"WITHOUT GEOGRAPHY YOU'RE NOWHERE....Jimmy Buffett

quote:
Originally posted by Rattlehead:

That's Domo-kun.

thanks, I'll check it out.

EDIT: Well after following the cat photo [what happens to kittens when you do something specific] came from "this joke" and "that joke", I saw THE most disturbing photo... can't get it out of my head!! yuck.

~robert

Notice: Driver carries less than $20 cache.

[This message was edited by mrkablooey on August 11, 2003 at 04:00 AM.]