Yikes - I Have A New Identity!

avroair

I was at the local Shop N Stop last night picking up some much needed groceries. I paid by credit card and swiped it through the handy machine.

I then took the pen and signed the screen: Avroair and pushed the 'accept' button without thinking anything of it. The 15 year old clerk looked at the receipt and said 'Cool Name and gave me the receipt and a coupon.

Yikes... ;) Geocaching invades my everyday life? Anyone else done this, maybe we need another Geocacher's Anonymous meeting! :mad::)

I would be very upset if a clerk accepted a signature that clearly wasn't the cardholders. What if I had found Avroairs card and signed webscouter to the signature. The cashier looks at it and says nice name and I walk out with dinner for two graciously paid for by Avroair.

BTW I also hate some stores new policy of not needing a signature for purchases under $25 on a credit card or not checking ID on checks.

I would be very upset if a clerk accepted a signature that clearly wasn't the cardholders. What if I had found Avroairs card and signed webscouter to the signature. The cashier looks at it and says nice name and I walk out with dinner for two graciously paid for by Avroair.

BTW I also hate some stores new policy of not needing a signature for purchases under $25 on a credit card or not checking ID on checks.

I have one card that I have never signed. I'm always hoping someone asks me for ID but no one ever does. Maybe I will sign my card with "Check ID" to see if they will get the hint.

Dave

I was in Target the other day and as I was walking out of the bathroom I noticed that little Last Cleaned Check list Chart Thingy.  I wrote JMBella, TNLN. TFTC.

Wait... didn't you leave something? :D

Wow, that brings a whole new meaning to "burying a cache."

I wonder if our favorite trowel-carrying numbers ho logged a find on the "restroom checklists of the world" locationless cache. Or am I mixing up listing sites again.... dadgum it, so confusing...