"if I'm Not Geocaching, I'm __________."

"if I'm Not Geocaching, I'm __________."

Thinking about Geocaching!!

Just ask my wife!

We were out riding around this afternoon looking at houses in a new subdivision that had their "Open House" today.

On the paperwork they gave us was the description on what the neighborhood offered.

One of the features was:

Stroll along Beech Creek with birdhouses, trail markers and feeding stations as it meanders through this certified wildlife habitat development designed by environmentalist Ron James of Wildlife Habitats. Just a short walk from your yard you'll be enveloped with nature at it's best. Listening to the water flowing through the creek on it's way to the Coosa River gives a calming and serene feel.

I said, "I wonder what the restrictions are on using the wildlife land?"

My wife asked why.

I got a slug in the arm when I said, "Well, it sounds like a real good place to put a Geocache!"

:):D

D-man :D

Edited by gridlox

turning the lights on and off 12 times each time I enter a room so that nothing bad happens to me, or recounting the holes in the acoustic ceiling tile.

Really, usually working or fragging people online. Reading. Archery. Pistol shooting. TV. The occasional movie.

If I am not geocaching, I am teaching, spending time with my nearly 3 year old daughter in other activities, hiking with the family, coaching water polo, sleeping, taking graduate classes, working on union activities, volunteering with my local park district, and some other things I have forgotten. I think this reminds me that I try to do too much. :anibad: My wife tells me this all the time.

Let's see... typing up cache logs, editing and uploading photos to the GC site, cleaning my car, boots, and clothing from the last caching trip, planning the next caching trip, looking at maps, visiting this forum or our local forum, replying to caching emails, setting up, downloading, and processing PQ's, planning caching and CITO events... I stay pretty busy when I'm not out caching :unsure: