Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Bellageo Cache Game

"if I'm Not Geocaching, I'm __________."

posting in the Forums . . . what else could explain the 129 caches I've found and the more than 780 posts? :)

posting in the Forums . . . what else could explain the 129 caches I've found and the more than 780 posts? :)

amateur. :D

trying to find this Remorser guy who claims to have stolen 156 tb's

Edited by LSUFan

working at either of my two regular jobs...thinking about how to develop one or more of my websites...wishing SOE had left SWG well enough alone (online gaming gripe)

Not geocaching? What do you mean? :)

Agreed. I am not familiar with this concept.

Not geocaching means we must be at work , or sleeping . Sometimes we may venture a visit to a Zoo ( but that will usually also result in finding a cache or two on the way) . Maybe take in a Musical ... spend time in the forums, and plan the next caching run.

Star & Wulf

dead.

waiting for my car to be fixed.

lost somewhere not finding the cache I was looking for.

institutionalized because of my strange addiction to gps units and tupperware.

"if I'm Not Geocaching, I'm __________."

Thinking about Geocaching!!

Just ask my wife!

We were out riding around this afternoon looking at houses in a new subdivision that had their "Open House" today.

On the paperwork they gave us was the description on what the neighborhood offered.

One of the features was:

Stroll along Beech Creek with birdhouses, trail markers and feeding stations as it meanders through this certified wildlife habitat development designed by environmentalist Ron James of Wildlife Habitats. Just a short walk from your yard you'll be enveloped with nature at it's best. Listening to the water flowing through the creek on it's way to the Coosa River gives a calming and serene feel.

I said, "I wonder what the restrictions are on using the wildlife land?"

My wife asked why.

I got a slug in the arm when I said, "Well, it sounds like a real good place to put a Geocache!"

:):D

D-man :D

Edited by gridlox

turning the lights on and off 12 times each time I enter a room so that nothing bad happens to me, or recounting the holes in the acoustic ceiling tile.

Really, usually working or fragging people online. Reading. Archery. Pistol shooting. TV. The occasional movie.

Working on the yard, working on the house, amateur radio, trains, taking my grandson fishing, visiting friends, having friends visit, eating, sleeping, working.....in other words, all the normal things in life.

If I am not geocaching, I am teaching, spending time with my nearly 3 year old daughter in other activities, hiking with the family, coaching water polo, sleeping, taking graduate classes, working on union activities, volunteering with my local park district, and some other things I have forgotten. I think this reminds me that I try to do too much. :anibad: My wife tells me this all the time.

Unfortunately I never seem to make it off these forums! And when I do it is to sites I find through here...Today's Cacher, MI Geocaching (MIGO), Geocaching U, etc...but mostly here :D But hey, I am *not* addicted! :anibad:

Phobos: Working, taking photo's, brewing beer, going to school for an applied math deg.

Demos: Working, also taking photo's, also brewing beer, going to school for a computer information systems deg.

And we both are always thinking about Geocaching. :anibad:

Let's see... typing up cache logs, editing and uploading photos to the GC site, cleaning my car, boots, and clothing from the last caching trip, planning the next caching trip, looking at maps, visiting this forum or our local forum, replying to caching emails, setting up, downloading, and processing PQ's, planning caching and CITO events... I stay pretty busy when I'm not out caching :unsure:

When driving home from work, I sometimes take different routes and look around, thinking to myself..."THAT would be a good spot for a cache!"

I mark the spot on my GPS as I drive by and keep it for future reference.

:laughing: