Ideas For Premium Menber Benifits

I have an idea for a premium membership benifit.

The ability to printout a full page(8.5x11) area map with the caches noted on it.

I have seen at least one cacher using a fullpage map printed off GPS software. He used it as a way of quickly locating other caches in the area that he could hit.

Just a thought.

-Geoff

There's already plans announced to try out expanding the size of the Geocaching.com maps to 600-1000 pixels high and wide. Keep your fingers crossed that Jeremy is able to implement this feature, which is already being tested on the development server.

I think they should give gc.com-trackable Travel Bug numbers to premium members who want them. Those of us who want could make up our own cool custom signature tags, coins, whatever. Give one as an FTF prize and let another cacher set it loose!

Granted, nowhere near every premium member would even use this feature, but even one number a month would be a fun incentive to go premium. We would start seeing some pretty creative tracked items out there.