Looking For Seattle Cachers (germany Calling)

aircologne

Hi to all, from Cologne in Germany

First of all, sorry for my simple englich, but it is not my mother language.

I have problems with a Travelbug of mine: Fly with me (TXL)

This bug is one of a series of until now eleven, which wants to fly

here is the link

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...89-5ab202a07264

However after dooing some flight in europe (including russia) it has reached Seattle Airport and was hijacked in its last cache in February 2005. Many cachers looked for it but it is definatly gone.

Because I have still the copy bug and also fotos of most of the Boardingcards which it is collecting, I decided to create a "CopyTB"

This copy should start (with the same Number) in a cache somewhere near Settle International Airport (TB-Hotels prefered)

I am looking for a cacher frrom this area, to whom I could send this copy TB box by mail and to ask him/her to put it in a Settle Airport Cache.

Anyone who can help???

you can reach me via my "Profile-page"

all the best and thanks in advance

Andreas aka Aircologne

Thank you very much for your kind help

Because GeekGirl is living nearestby, I decided to agree to her offer.... I am in contact with her.

Thanks again, I am happy that this bug will continue its travel soon.... (hey how can I get a boardingcard for its fly in a mailbag from Cologne to Seattle ???? - no, this is just a joke)

all the best from rainy Cologne

Andreas aka aircologne

Sorry I missed your note when you first posted it. I've been swamped at work for the past couple of weeks. (Many 12+ hour days. In fact, I put in nearly 11 yesterday -- Mother's Day -- due to a failed server.)

If things don't work out with your other contacts, please feel free to mail me directly. I would be happy to help out.

-NBJPoppa, the TB "maniac". :lol: