60 Cs And Good Deals?

Looking for TOPO software fot this model the Garmin 60cs. where and what is the best deal for the topo usa software for the Southwest? thanks Dave

****UPDATE****

hanks for all you replys I went with GPSNOW aka 4X4Books.com Hope I got my order in for next day delivery..lol....well you all were big help...It's just that it's been about a year sence my last caching outage due to I have a Ipaq Hx4700 and I did not want to break the unit while hiking because it was expensive and very fragile. I'll use that for auto routing in the Truck I needed a Reliable unit to hike with.. BELLS AND WHISTLES are nice too. It's better to grow into Electronic toy's than out of them as soon as you get em you know... Again thanks for all your help smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif big_smile.gif big_smile.gif big_smile.gif big_smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Also Thanks for all the emails about the software too... I"m all hooked up now...Come UPS MAN COME

Edited by Azcowboy290

Okay mabey i was alittle to suttle... somtime posts like this get people who have old software or slightly used software up for cheap but if I knew it was going to cause Rude post's I would never ask. no need to be that way. did I do somthing to offend you in any way.. I think not.. if i could take this post off i would.. ....now I feel sorry for asking

No need to feel sorry about the post, but your question asked where was the best on-line source in the SW for software. If you searched the forums here, you would have found your answer.

BUT, if you phrased your question as... does anyone own the Mapsource topo software that wants to sell it. You would get a different reply.

It's pays to search the forums first :ph34r:

p.s. I apologize for coming across 'rude'... the comment came because of his other post about where to buy a gps online... again, answered in the forums.

Edited by moonpup