Is This Ethical, Or A No-no?

alanfreed

I grabbed a travel bug a few weeks ago in anticipation of a trip I was taking to the Bahamas, with the intention of moving these guys down there for some sun and relaxation.

When I got to the Bahamas, the cache I had hoped to drop these in was pretty much inaccessible, possibly missing. In any case, I wasn't able to find it.

I did do a couple virtuals and what turned out to be a micro (I had hoped it wasn't going to be a micro so I could deposit them there, but the container was too small).

Anyway, I was wondering whether it was a common practice to log that the travel bugs visited these locations, since they did actually "travel" a couple thousand extra miles. I'm just wondering if I should "virtually deposit," and then "pick them up" at the spot of the micro I found...?

Or should I just drop them off in my next cache and call it a day? I'm just not sure whether what I'm describing is a common practice or not. I've seen other logs mentioning a "virtual travel bug drop off" or something like that, which put this thought into my mind... :laughing: