2005 Jeep Promo -- Your Thoughts?

I seem remember hearing something about Jeep launching and additional quantity of the YJTB's last year after the first 4000 were turned loose.

edit*

I just checked, jeep 4x4 owns 5001 Yellow Jeeps and 5000 White ones.

There were 4,000 actual jeeps last year.

I seem remember hearing something about Jeep launching and additional quantity of the YJTB's last year after the first 4000 were turned loose.

edit*

I just checked, jeep 4x4 owns 5001 Yellow Jeeps and 5000 White ones.

There were 4,000 actual jeeps last year.

Were the other 1001 never actually released? If they werent then the jeeps wern't numbers sequentially since I myself have logged YJTB's with numbers higher than 4000.

Were the other 1001 never actually released? If they werent then the jeeps wern't numbers sequentially since I myself have logged YJTB's with numbers higher than 4000.

Are you asking the question: Other than the actual travel bugs that were released, were there any non-actual travel bugs released? Of course not. I don't even know what a non-actual travel bug is.

And also lots of threads where people have already received WJTB's at sneak preview events in Nevada and Florida.

Key, Did you say ... FLORIDA??? I thought, from the threads, that FL was left out cuz of the regs??? ... Okay, so I'm stepping on the line some.

Actually, I'm checking TX/LA and haven't seen any lWJTB's listed here yet.

:o

As many others have done, you're mixing up the two parts of the contest. The travel bug portion of the contest is open to Florida residents (ask anyone who received a WJTB at GeoWoodstock!!!) but is NOT open to residents of Alaska or Hawaii. It's the online random drawing sweepstakes portion of the contest where Florida residents are not eligible, due to the State's burdensome sweepstakes laws.

That's why they pay you the big bucks ($$$)!!! To keep simplitons like me in line!!!

Thanks for the info!!!

:(

Im just curious thats all. In the profile for jeep4x4, it shows 5001 Yellow Jeeps owned. I was just wondering if only 4000 were released do you know where the other 1001 went?

I also thought the Yellow Jeeps were numbered sequentially. If only 4000 were released, this is untrue since I myself have logged Yellow Jeep #4406, 4414 and 4432.