Team Screw Balls..rky Mt. Nc

I LOVE THE NEW CACHE IDEA!!!!! where did you get the big container you put everything in?

It was huge and full of all kinds of neat containers to spread our hobby around. With all of the containers we should be back in Rocky Mount in a month (oh yeah absolutely we will for the Meet and Greet. We had to overwhelm one of our party of four to keep him from taking the large container and leaving the rest. Not really but we were joking about it. Something that size should have stood out like a sore thumb but we had to look more than a couple of minutes for it. When we did see it we were in awe. It was a GREAT cache. (texas size).

I LOVE THE NEW CACHE IDEA!!!!! where did you get the big container you put everything in?

It was huge and full of all kinds of neat containers to spread our hobby around. With all of the containers we should be back in Rocky Mount in a month (oh yeah absolutely we will for the Meet and Greet. We had to overwhelm one of our party of four to keep him from taking the large container and leaving the rest. Not really but we were joking about it. Something that size should have stood out like a sore thumb but we had to look more than a couple of minutes for it. When we did see it we were in awe. It was a GREAT cache. (texas size).

Glad you all had a great time in RM!!!!

I bought several of those from a hole in the wall Army surplus store years ago, they've been sitting in storage for years, I have several and plan on using them in up coming caches.....

Email me and I'll tell you where to get great deals on surplus containers of all sizes like that....