Tv Prog--law And Order

In my weekly newsletter last Friday was a note about an edition of Law and Order to be screened on May 8th. The 'murder mystery' has geocaching as its main theme.

I have just looked at the progs for next Sunday and can't find any reference to this. Is it a regional showing that we can't get downhere in the south west?

Anyone else found it?

Edited by Weary Banker & Bookworm

This is the program description for the show on May 8th:

DRAMA:  Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

Channel: five 105

Date: Sunday 8th May 2005

Time: 01:30 to 02:15 (starting in 5 days)

Duration: 45 minutes.

Stalked. Series 1, episode 8.

Drama series about an elite force based in New York which investigates sex-related crimes. An assistant district attorney - and stalking victim - is found murdered.

Starring: Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Michelle Hurd

(Repeat, Subtitles, Stereo)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=12032

Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd.

Hi,

I was wondering if the programme would be aired in the US. I couldnt find anything written about it here. I often watch Law and Order on LIVING tv just after Crime Scene Investigation. I am sure it will soon be repeated many times over so we will all see it sometime soon. I hope this episode dosnt show a negative aspect towards Geocaching. :unsure:

i didn't think much of it, and spent the first 2 mins (before the advert break) wondering if i was watching the right episode.

Apart from hiding a body near a cache in newyork called footbridge (i checked and none exists) and burying the cache and the suspect for a murderer being a geocacher I'm sure it was a good advert for geocaching (hey - any news is good news?)

Hmmm. I have had this great idea for an up-to-date Agatha Christie novel, along the lines of, I think it was, a Hercule Poirot story where the one who dun it sent clues through the post, taunting the police. (Anyone remember the title?).

The idea is to have an offset cache with very difficult clues which lead to the whereabouts of the body.

Any budding authors out there?

Hmmm. I have had this great idea for an up-to-date Agatha Christie novel, along the lines of, I think it was, a Hercule Poirot story where the one who dun it sent clues through the post, taunting the police. (Anyone remember the title?).

The idea is to have an offset cache with very difficult clues which lead to the whereabouts of the body.

Any budding authors out there?

;) the Poirot story is the ABC murders