Today Website Was Fast!

CacheKestrel

YES!!!! Thanks to all for the improvements. I sat down to log my caches tonight and completely forgot it was Sunday until I was in the middle of logging. I actually had to check my Outlook calendar to make sure this was really Sunday as I could actually post logs without timing out! Woo Hoo!!

PS. the only timeouts were occasionally for locating nearest caches.

If I don't see more thank yous I'm going to start shutting down servers. ;)

Just kidding. Thank you for the appreciation. I'll just appreciate the lack of "slow server" posts in the forums. It frees me up to write code that slows the site down even further. :unsure:

If I don't see more thank yous I'm going to start shutting down servers. :unsure:

Just kidding. Thank you for the appreciation. I'll just appreciate the lack of "slow server" posts in the forums. It frees me up to write code that slows the site down even further. ;)

:D;):D:anibad::smile:

I commented to my husband, Reluctant Observer, how FAST the site was this weekend. He said it was the new RAM I bought for his computer. THEN he used that as proof that I need a new computer! So...YOUR faster site worked WONDERFULLY for me...I get credit and extra brownie points for buying him the RAM (which may or may not have helped what with the site just plain running FAST for some ODD and WONDERFUL reason) AND a new computer so mine'll run JUST as fast as his!

Now...you have to keep it up. If I get a new computer and the site slows down he's going to think GC.com and I are in cahoots! :(