Multistage Cache Question

Guest DrunkenBard

Guest DrunkenBard

How do people in general feel about drive-between type multistage caches? I'm thinking about seting up a pair of semi-urban multistage caches in Richardson and Dallas, each 3 stages, with total distance start to finish between 5 and 15 miles. All parts of the Dallas cache would be within 100yds of the White Rock Trail, so you could easily cycle the route on a prety nice trail if you were so inclined.

Do most of you prefer the kind of multistage design where you can walk through the whole thing in a mile or two, or is there more interest in this midsize format?

------------------

DrunkenBard

http://www.drunkenbard.com

Guest Nostromo

I travel to the Dallas area frequently, we have our corporate offices in Richardson. I would love to be able to do a multi-stage while on business travel.

BTW - my co-workers are very interested in this whole sport, because I have been placing caches and people are finding them. I hope to add a few people here locally in the next few weeks. I have been thinking of doing a multistage as my next project, and letting them borrow my eMap so they can catch the fever and buy their own units.

-Nostromo

Guest DrunkenBard

From the Richardson area, you'll be within a few minutes of "Another Brick in the Wall" (GC23F) which is a microcache, and you can drive right up to it.

If you have the time to drive out past Decatur, "Texas Double" (GC98) is in a spot that just begs for hiking and picnics. You'll probably want the MapBlast directions to this one, though, as the roads getting there can be confusing.

Pics from the ones I've found are at my site.

------------------

DrunkenBard

http://www.drunkenbard.com