What Is The Average Age Of A Geocacher?

Myself - 35

daughter - 8 (with her own gps)

Great idea on giving them their own GPS. I bet they can learn alot about it that way.

BTW - I am 37. Just got started. If everyone seems like adults, why are the caches kids toys?

Well it depends on when you ask me or who you ask...most of the time I have lied about my age so much even *I* forget how old I am :o According to my birth certificate I am 36...according to me I am 29...most of my friends and co-workers swear that I am 15 (at least I act that way they say...)

Well it depends on when you ask me or who you ask...most of the time I have lied about my age so much even *I* forget how old I am ;) According to my birth certificate I am 36...according to me I am 29...most of my friends and co-workers swear that I am 15 (at least I act that way they say...)

Were in the same boat.

37 = real age

26 = feel age

19 = act age

LOL - however when it comes down to it, I can act my real age...if I HAVE TO. LOL. And during work I act at least 26.

Scott

Well here are the weekly numbers calculated for your viewing pleasure...

We have 11979 years over 363 people for an average of 33 years exactly.

This seems to be fluctuating around early thirties... I know there are folks out there over 33 who cache! Let me hear from You!!! lol... :P

Keep Caching Safely!!! ;)

I'm 34, my geocaching partner is 35, our kids are 7 and 4 and we all love it. I never thought of myself in the "older" age range. Kinda scarey, I still feel 16 (would love to look 16 still, actually, come to think of it, I've improved since I've been 16, so nevermind that...)

I am 37 and have trouble remembering that. Still feel much younger.

Spouse is 40, daughter is 12 and son is 7.

My mom who is 75 went with me today and climbed on some rocks!!! Apparently she doesn't know about the old people group either.

Hey everybody, I don't quite know if I count as a geocacher yet because I haven't started. I expect to get my GPS in the mail this week and be on my way to starting an exciting new hobby. I feel like I'm in the minority, though because I'm only 22.