What Is The Average Age Of A Geocacher?

So far I have averaged the number to 37.5 years... That's a nice average to find.

For those who don't read through the posts before posting to the topic, please don't think I am determining an "old" age... I assure you 70 is young in my book... When I am retired and I am only 5 years into my retierment, I will slap someone if they call me old! lol... :D

ohhhhhhhhh ::beeep:::

byeeeeee :D

However that is kinda hot....no not you WH....

That's not me in the picture with her. To my knowledge, I have not yet incurred the wrath of carleen.

Edited by WH
So far I have averaged the number to 37.5 years... That's a nice average to find.

For those who don't read through the posts before posting to the topic, please don't think I am determining an "old" age... I assure you 70 is young in my book... When I am retired and I am only 5 years into my retierment, I will slap someone if they call me old! lol... :D

Wow, was I close with this guess and and this guess or what!

Let's see.

I'm getting neigh on 38. I would be shot if I mentioned my wife's age.

Daughter 2, son .33 (4 months old).

So when we all go out geocaching together, our "average" age is 19 years old. :(

That's a pretty young average.

Oh, and while Sawdust92 may be 46, if you average in the age he ACTS, then he's in his early 20s! :D

Wow... Only 3 or 4 people older than I am (57) have responded. :D

That is startling. When I am out in the woods and I can smell the pine needles and the fresh dirt and maybe see a deer or a snake and wanting to go around just one more bend in the trail I am still 16 and full of wonder and anticipation. In the past couple of weeks I have taken trips to Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont and the feelings are just as fresh as they were 40 years ago. Only now no one has to call the National Guard to come and find me! (Not yet, anyway.)