Team Fisur Geocoin Giveaway

We thought we were out of Team FISUR geocoins, but during the spring cleaning of the garage, we came across the last one. It's not in pristine condition, but it looks pretty good. Over the last few months, a number of collectors have offered to trade for one. Here's a chance of get one. This is a straight giveaway. No trades.

Just tell us in one short sentence why the Team FISUR geocoin should be in your collection. We'll pick someone on or about May 7.

Good luck.

Team FISUR

coin2.jpg

I don't really have a reason why it SHOULD be in my collection (thats still in the begining stages), but i can say i would be honored to have it to show others and maybe inspire them to collect and mint coins. Thank you for the chance at having it.

Because the puppymonster is *the* cutest geo-dog on the planet.

How can you resist that face!!!

*gasp*

Abbey begs to differ :D

before.jpg

I'd love to add your geocoin to my signature collection because it's the last one. Isn't the best always saved for last?

Thank you for the generous offer.

I would like the Team FISUR geocoin to be the anchor of a soon-to-be-started Geocoin collection . . . and because San Diego county is about as far away from Rhode Island as you can get (in the States). :D

I think I should get it because I need a good excuse to start a collection and I have no real good reason to have it and I've found 88% of all of my cache finds on bike, and I'm a poor broke high school sophomore and tomorrow is the last day of April vacation for me and I've got some standardized testing on Tuesday and Wednesday and I need a new road bike and I just got a new backpack and I like free stuff and I can ramble forever and people say I have ADD but I don't th I need a new computer and I can get a parts to build a new computer for only $88 after rebates but the rebates expire today and that makes me sad because I don't have enough money to go buy the stuff today so I'm stuck using my good ol' Pentium 2 with 300 Mhz clock speed with 320 meg RAM and a 160 gig hard drive and it's really slow and people say I'm a slow learner and I don't think so, I'm just special and I have the amazing capability to ramble forever and BS even more and I'm a Boy Scout and I'm the Senior Patrol Leader of Troop 521 in Londonderry, NH, and I'm an Order of the Arrow Ordeal Member, and I'm going to be an Elangomat at the Fall Weekend this fall and I'm going to Philmont this summer and I'm doing a charity bike ride on May 20th through 21st and I need to raise more money and I'm going to give my past, present, and future English teachers a heart attack if they ever read this runon sentence, so I'll stop now.

Geocoin....Please??? :D

Not bad... 1 sentence, 291 words, 1124 characters :D Yep, that'd give ANY English teacher a heart attack (at least, if I handed it in as part of an essay :D )

Happy Caching

Jeff

I'm already green with envy, and I don't want to stay green for the rest of my life!

Besides, it would be my only personal geocoin. The only way I can get a personal geocoin is to trade another personal coin for it, and because I cannot afford to get my own it will likely be the only personal geocoin I will ever have. Thanks for the chance to get a very cool item!

Out of the goodness of my heart, I will withdraw myself from this offer, so one of my fellow more deserving geocachers might have the pleasure of owning this fine piece of FISUR memorabilia. :D

edit B) Think that'll work? :D:D

Edited by gridlox
Because You want to give me the Coin....(wave hand across face)....team Fisur....huh I want to give Defender1 the Coin...........yes the Jedi Mind trick worked.......Sweet

Rats! Why didn't I think of the Jedi mind trick!!! :D

i'd love to have it because very few things are better FTF prizes for a new cache than a hard to find signature object that i've been fortunate enough to enjoy for a bit, then pass on.. (what i've done with a lot of the sig items i've found, either as trades or in new caches..)

they REALLY bring out the FTF incentive... :grin:

nice coin by the way!

I would love to be able to show your unique geocoin to show my enthusiastic geocaching class, who were intriqued with Moun10Bike's signature geocoin (which they got to see while watch the new Geocaching DVD) and wanted to know if I had any signature coins that they could see!