Wonky Pq Server

ODragon

Looks like it may be more than that... Trying to search for someones traditional caches (from their stats page) times out with the following one line error on the page.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

I have no objections to the site's performance, and haven't seen any timeouts or errors on any operation, since the server work the other night... but my PQ emails, normally arriving in my Inbox around 11am on Mondays and Fridays, have yet to arrive as of now, 8:20pm. Blarg.

Looks like it may be more than that... Trying to search for someones traditional caches (from their stats page) times out with the following one line error on the page.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Something was up with our secondary database server. I've restarted it and it appears to be much happier now.

;) Elias

In trying to reply to this forum, I had to click on the reply button a number of times, and got this "PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\Inetpub\forums\GC\sources\Drivers\mySQL.php on line 101 " a few times before actually getting into the reply screen.

However, my real query is, when will the PQ's be emailed out again? I haven't received any since the maintenance downtime.

I think it's a bit wonky again. I tried to run this Pocket Query in preview mode and got 10 error screens with no successes. I've gotten 1 or 2 now and then, but never this many in a short period of time (over the course of 20 minutes or so of trying off and on). Maybe someone needs to wake up signal.

signal_laying.jpg

--Marky