Colorado Geocoins (2005) - Ordering Has Started

MrCOgeo

Colorado Geocoin (2005) Website - www.mrcogeo.com/cogeocoins

Will keep ordering open for 2 - 3 weeks with payment deadline at May 31st. Not going to cap order at specific number unless logistical nightmare rears up quickly.

Has color on one side with 3d sculptured scenery and epoxy covering, 1.5" (38mm) diameter satin gold finish. Picture of actual proof coin will be posted on site as soon as I get it back from the manufacturer and can get it posted.

Me and my shipping team are ready and willing with work schedule in summer mode and school being out for the whole shipping period.

Also for those in state, we have confirmed pickup for Colorado Springs and possibly Grand Junction but still working on a distribution points and/or events around Denver and other points if anybody has any ideas or contacts.

Thanks to everybody who has ordered all ready!

We are way past the minimum 250 needed to place the order, though there wasn't really any doubt!

Important:

Please don't use my profile to send a message through GC.com for placing orders or for any CO Geocoins inquiries of any kind, please use the email address noted on the page. Thank you.

Also note this has nothing to do with any geocacher or orders in this thread. :D

Thanks again and enjoy the coins!

Edited by MrCOgeo
I see on your payment page it is for USA only! How do I obtain some coins?

I'm in South Africa. I would like to order 10 coins!

The PayPal option is USA only but of course we can get an order shipped internationally no problem. :huh:

If you would be so kind as to contact me by the email address on the ordering page with your shipping address, total quantity and we will set something up.

Also I notice in the last "update" for the ordering forms, the international disclaimer is missing, thanks for the "alert"

Thanks again for all the orders!

www.mrcogeo.com/cogeocoins

This is it, the deadline for email pre-orders for the Colorado Geocoins (2005) is today!

You can still send an email to me through the email listed on the ordering site (not my player account) and with the understanding that payments have to reach me by May 31 2005 and still be assured coins for this run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a list of the orders I have received: Pre-orders received as of last update

Please check the list for your order and make sure everything is confirmed (Y=green). B)

You can disregard anything unconfirmed (yellow) that's just for my own FYI. B)

If anything is red (N=missing) please get me the requested information and/or payment as soon as possible. B)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also those who have paid by PayPal only: I will have an option on the site in to pay for mail insurance for the order before it ships if you still want that option.

Please keep an eye out on the above website for shipping status and other updated information.

Payment has been sent to manufacturer (Aaron Charles Inc. www.coinsandpins.com - total minting 700 ) waiting on paying Groundspeak for codes (until which time manufacturing can't actually start) and really general estimate is for shipping to start 3-4th week of June, give or take. ;-)

If you still have an incomplete order showing you still have time to send in the payment.

Also if you are in Canada or International the payment deadline has been extended per individual agreements.

Thanks to all that ordered and enjoy the coins!

Edited by MrCOgeo

Ordering is finished and there is no waitlist or more coins available for 2005.

Questions and status about shipping:

http://www.mrcogeo.com/cogeocoins/cogeocoins_master.htm

As we get into the manufacturing and shipment phase the best place to look first is the above website...then if you still have questions don't hesitate to contact me by email listed on the website.

Please, only use the email listed on the website not my player account for CO geocoin emails. Thank you.

Thanks for your orders and enjoy the coins.

The coin design looks great.

Thanks for the hard work and effort.

We ain't done with it yet but it's been a blast so far.

I appreciate the thank you and all the great thank you's and compliments I have received. It's been exciting, busy and it has had it moments (just wait until shipping commences) but I can't bring myself to call it work..yet...it's been fun so far. :P

I sure can't take all the credit for the 2005 CO Geocoins, especially for the design and working with Geocaching for tracking. Thanks have to go to geocachers like The Dillon Gang, CO Admin, Tahosa and Sons, AgentK12, Marky, Ladybug Kids, Aaron Weed at coinsandpins.com, Bryan Roth at Groundspeak.com and any body else I'm missing...but rest assure it's not intentional right now.

More Shipping phase information and updates:

As for shipment estimates, the coins are in manufacturing and can only give very vague time tables, say around 3-4th week of this month to reach me and then I'll start shipping order as soon as I have coins to ship!

For the most up to date status please continue to check here first:

www.mrcogeo.com/cogeocoins/cogeocoins_master.htm

But don't hesitate to email me through the email listed on the site only (not my player account) if you still have questions.

They have arrived! :blink::rolleyes::P

Please don't email me with requests for specific "codes", they are a random (or as truly random as possible) distribution.

We are currently testing tracking, sorting, labeling and packing.

For those who payed by PayPal and want to pay for USPS insurance I'll have a link up soon.

For the most up to date ship status please continue to check here first:

www.mrcogeo.com/cogeocoins/cogeocoins_master.htm

But don't hesitate to email me through the email listed on the site only (not my player account) if you still have questions.

INITIAL_RECIEPT.jpg

(There are 12 more boxes just like these first three!)

According to the website posted, nothing has been shipped since July 1, is this correct?

That is correct. What's on the website will be the most update information.

And actually what you see on the website isn't exactly in synch either.

Will be spending two full days (Fri and Sat) getting more out.

Will get them out as soon as I can.

According to the website posted, nothing has been shipped since July 1, is this correct?

That is correct. What's on the website will be the most update information.

And actually what you see on the website isn't exactly in synch either.

Will be spending two full days (Fri and Sat) getting more out.

Will get them out as soon as I can.

I'm in Seattle and your web page had me as part of the first shipment from 7/1 (whee!) but I didn't get anything yet in six days. It's normally a day or two max from Colorado, how did you ship ? US normal mail ?

Before I start to panic regarding e-mail gremlins, have folks in the 7/1 batch started to receive theirs yet ?

Before I start to panic regarding e-mail gremlins, have folks in the 7/1 batch started to receive theirs yet ?

Sorry about that I tried getting as many out before going on vacation but it didn't work that well this time.

No need to panic at all. There was a miscommunication between myself and my mail pickup person. Some of the packages showing shipped on Jul 1 actually did not go out before I went on a short weekend trip for the 4th.

(That's what I get for trying to have a little bit of a life with such a huge project! :D:D )

I've dedicated two full days today and tommorow for shipping and rest assured I am getting it straightend out, packaging and shipping with utmost care and promise not to have a real life until my CO Geocoin (2005) responsibilities are over. :D

(That's what I get for trying to have a little bit of a life with such a huge project! :D:D )

I've dedicated two full days today and tommorow for shipping and rest assured I am getting it straightend out, packaging and shipping with utmost care and promise not to have a real life until my CO Geocoin (2005) responsibilities are over. :D

:D and we all give you a BIG heart felt THANK-YOU for all of your work. :D

You are all quite welcome, it's been fun. (Though the shipping phase, a little less , I have to be honest. :D )

Here's the link for USPS mailing insurance for PayPal orders:

http://www.mrcogeo.com/cogeocoins/cogeocoins_insurance.htm

And as always...

Please continue to check here first for updated shipping information:

http://www.mrcogeo.com/cogeocoins/cogeocoins_master.htm

Edited by MrCOgeo

Well that's it for CO Geocoins (2005)! All paid orders are packaged and will ship today and tommorow. :)

If you have insurance on your package please contact me by email with your Geo name (order name) and zip code when you receive your package.

For international orders (outside 50 USA states) that I haven't received payment for I am still holding coins for you so if you could just drop me an email to confirm the payment is on the way that would be appreciated.

No more CO Geocoins (2005) will be made or are for sale from me but maybe...just maybe...there is a 2006 in the works? ;-)

Didn't do it all by myself and I thank all the geocachers who helped, offered to help and continue to help in the adventure. Enjoy the coins and thank you. :laughing: