Ever Stumble Upon A Couple In The Act?

I was staking out locations for my first cache, today :( . Since I work adjacent to Audubon Park in Uptown New Orleans, I rode my bike through the area looking for some usable un-cached locations.

I discovered that Geo-cachers and couples in heat both seek out similar locations :blink: .

It makes sense, actually. Both groups look for locations that will keep their activities away from prying eyes B) . Locations where you can have some time to yourself. I just never put the two together until today when the two activities met face to face (or cheek to cheek, if you will B) ).

So there I was, crusing along the Zoo's perimeter fence, making my own trail with my mountain bike. The fence took a lazy curve to the right and I followed it as I moved further from the nearest road. I saw the picnic building before I saw the couple behind it B) . The location they chose hid them from the view of anyone who wasn't traveling parallel to the fence (that'd be me). As soon as I realized that I was about to interrupt an intimate activity, I quickly spun my bike in a new direction and left the couple wondering if they shouldn't take their activity somewhere else. I looked back to see them heading back to their car.

Anyone else out there want to share any similar experiences?

By the way. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for Geocaching. It won't be my first cache, but it'll be one of the first. I think I'll call it "Coituscaching." :lol: It'll be a multi-stage cache. Stage One will be where the couple's car was parked. "If you find a car at stage one, DO NOT PROCEED TO STAGE TWO" is how I'll word the instructions. This may be one of the first caches where you do a CITO with a bottle of bleach and a pressure washer.

I know this has been asked before in the forums, but it's funny that it came up today.... I had just stepped out of the car when I looked down to see the THIRD used condom in as many caching days in the parking area. I remarked about this fact and was told that heads "popped up" in the car we pulled in next to!

Funny, this was also at a zoo.

Must be spring!

While caching in the desert, we drove up the side of a hill to find a couple that were jumping up and grabbing for clothing.

We found the cache 1/4 mile away and my then 12 yr old found a top and proceeded to spin it in the lid of the ammo can. It of course spun of and bounced down the hill. We put in an approriate SWAG item that she obviously had picked her item and proceeded to head back to the truck and the 12 yr old said "just a second, let me grab m top".

I then pointed in the general direction of where the couple was and said "that's what the girl back there said".

Yup. We haven't done many caches, but were out on a long walk and returned to our vehicle to find a young couple getting busy in their truck. They weren't bashful and were in sight of anyone in the area. Walked right by them to our car and then drove by as we left.. they didn't mind us.

Already been discussed.

A markwell  for you.

so it has already been discussed. So have most topics. The most recent post to the thread you linked to was from 10 months ago! I for one am happy to see the fresh perspective offered by this new thread.

Perhaps by doing a search they can revive threads of the same nature. B)

Your "upbeat" posting style is about as pleasing as purgation. :blink:

Edited by Kit Fox

Last week we were walking back to our car from a find in Holland when we saw a couple naked on the grass about 50 metres from the path. They weren't at the "full contact" stage, but they clearly weren't your average platonic naturists either.

The only thing we couldn't work out was whether the one who had his/her back to us the whole time, was a man. The other one certainly was...

Had a similar experience last summer. The funny thing is, they were entering the woods just as we pulled into the parking lot. They certainly didn't waste any time! I would estimate that they were within 100' of the cache location.

They probably weren't expecting you to head the same way.

Unless there was only one trail, of course B):blink:

It makes sense, actually. Both groups look for locations that will keep their activities away from prying eyes ph34r.gif . Locations where you can have some time to yourself. I just never put the two together until today when the two activities met face to face (or cheek to cheek, if you will wink.gif ).

This could explain why so many geocachers have kids. B)

I didn't see the old topic referenced that I commented on, so here's my experience.

My wife and I were geocaching and as we were searching for the container we could hear some rustling in some very thick foliage. After walking around it a couple times trying to figure out what was going on we finally gave up and went back to our cache search. Shortly thereafter two disheveled people appeared from nowhere and walked back to the nearby parking lot. The man jumped in his pickup and the woman in her vehicle and they took off in separate locations.

Curious, we returned to the spot and I discovered an "entrance" to the foliage. Inside (I kid you not) was an actual bed that was covered with plastic to keep it from getting wet when "not in use." There was even a makeshift table and chairs nearby. I slowly backed out of the love nest and still laugh at the strangeness of humans.

Weird that this topic comes up today... yesterday in Wisconsin I was seeking stage 2 of a multi, but I was having some trouble. I was on the rocky shores of Lake Michigan, along the edge of the high, forested cliffs. A sandy trail led away from me, gradually climbing up the less-steep parts of the cliffs.

So..... I was in and out of the treeline when I happened to look up the path leading up from where I was... and there they were: two persons engaged in the act in a standing position, partially clothed, about 200 feet away. I went back into the treeline and peeked back to see if they saw me... guess not. I continued my search which took me in and out of the treeline, and they were still up there. Finally, out of the corner of my eye I saw them hurrying to fully-clothe themselves and make tracks outta there. I guess they saw me. I'd rather not log this kind of find, though. B) Oh yeah, I found the cache... but the final stage cache had been muggled. Figures.

Edited by CoyoteTrust

Funny this thread should show up?? My wife and I had this happen to us while caching in Tunisia, Africa. We were on a deserted beach looking for the "Treasure of Lideo Nabul" when we got to with 100 feet of the cache we noticed two Arab boys kissing, and doing things not fit for this site, by where we thought the cache was.

We walked down the beach had lunch and waited for them to finish. About 30 minutes later we saw them walk by us scowling at us and looking at me weird for bringing a WOMAN with me to the beach. When we went back to the cache area we found out they were about 5 feet from the cache.

This was our first cache in Africa and it went down hill from there B)

Lamassu_lion Colorado

You're danged if you do, and you're danged if you don't. :blink:

B) No, I prefer to have a new thread opened up rather than have a year old discussion dredged up as if it never went away.

I agree with anyone who knows about good sax. :lol:

We had a similar encounter in north Ormond. We found a cache and a man came back. As we were leaving the area, we saw another man walking back towards the other man at a quick pace. The road leading away from the area allowed a quick view to the area. I for some unknown reason glanced to confirm me and my wife's suspicion. We saw skin... YUCK!)

I started mountain climbing when I was in high school, about once every five years I'll come across a pair in the act.

On one mountain I climbed, the couple who was there before me logged in the register that they were the first to have sex on the summit.

Gives another meaning to FTF ;):D

For the numbers whores, here is a whole new set of numbers to collect :D

Edited by jimmyreno
I didn't see the old topic referenced that I commented on, so here's my experience.

My wife and I were geocaching and as we were searching for the container we could hear some rustling in some very thick foliage. After walking around it a couple times trying to figure out what was going on we finally gave up and went back to our cache search. Shortly thereafter two disheveled people appeared from nowhere and walked back to the nearby parking lot. The man jumped in his pickup and the woman in her vehicle and they took off in separate locations.

Curious, we returned to the spot and I discovered an "entrance" to the foliage. Inside (I kid you not) was an actual bed that was covered with plastic to keep it from getting wet when "not in use." There was even a makeshift table and chairs nearby. I slowly backed out of the love nest and still laugh at the strangeness of humans.

And you didn't hide a micro under the mattress? Shame....

It'll be a multi-stage cache. Stage One will be where the couple's car was parked. "If you find a car at stage one, DO NOT PROCEED TO STAGE TWO" is how I'll word the instructions. This may be one of the first caches where you do a CITO with a bottle of bleach and a pressure washer.

;) I have never had anything like this happen to me but I litterally fell out of the chair do to laughing to hard.

You're danged if you do, and you're danged if you don't. :D

;) No, I prefer to have a new thread opened up rather than have a year old discussion dredged up as if it never went away.

not to mention some people like do not read through all the pages. I usually only read the first page unless it has my attention.

LOL!!!

Actually, yes. About twenty years ago while hiking up a side canyon off a state highway. And what is most surprising is the guy said he was finished and asked if I wanted her. She looked at me and nodded it was OK!!

I passed on the opportunity.

I hid a multi in a park and after I took the cords, I followed the drive around the way opposite of where I came in to see where it went to... Well, it went to a pickup on the side of this road with a guy sitting in it looking straight ahead - who also looked very upset that I happened around the bend. I'm almost certain that there was someone else in the truck that I just couldn't see...

At the risk of getting massively dope-slapped, could we get the coordinates and/or turn that into a virtual?

Last year we were out caching and parked at the closest point to the cache (not the easiest way to the cache just the closest) any way after finding the cache and making our way back i walked ahead of the wife and kids to open the car and get the drinks out. I came round the corner and nearly walked into a couple she was bent over the bonnet of the car .......... i went back to the family and started talking LOUDLY needless to say they were both in the car dressed when we all got there and drove off pretty quickly.

Everybody sing!

"He'll be coming round the corner when he comes..."

I came round the corner and nearly walked into a couple she was bent over the bonnet of the car ........

Oh the double-entendres!

I can see you there before the judge...

"Honest, your Honor, she was bent over the bonnet when I walked INTO her."

Edited by BillsBayou
Everybody sing!

"He'll be coming round the corner when he comes..."

I came round the corner and nearly walked into a couple she was bent over the bonnet of the car ........

Oh the double-entendres!

I can see you there before the judge...

"Honest, your Honor, she was bent over the bonnet when I walked INTO her."

:laughing::laughing:

I really can't say on this forum what he was doing :yikes: