Quest Handlebar Bike Mount And Audio?

I'm just wondering if there is some kind of "audio-out" connector on the Garmin Quest handlebar bike mount? On the picture on Garmin's web page, there seems to be a connector on the mount, and the only reason for that (as I see it) is to get the audio prompts out of the unit. Could someone confirm this?

Is there anyone who has bought this handlebar mount?

I've checked out the the interesting Quest FAQ (tnx Robert), and have connected a ear-pice to the audio out and have found that it is working. The handlebar mount seems to be a copy of the charging cradle for the Quest, with a screw and a "pipe mount". I wonder if the connector REALLY is mounted on the real handlebar mount, or just in the picture. And if there is a connector on the mount, what can be found at the other end of the connector/cable? A 3.5mm headphone connector? 3 bare wires (GND, +5V, audio?)?

Many questions, I'd like not to order a mount just to see for myself, that's why I'm asking so much. If it hasn't got the connector maybe it's better to order the motorcycle mount instead (but it's a bit more expensive).