Quick Cache Suggestions?

WVDan

I'm going to be taking my boy to Disney world in June and would like to find at least one cache in each state along the way. We will be traveling I 79 to I 95. On the return trip, we my return on I 75 and make a stop at Andersonville then come up through Tennesee and Kentucky get on I 64 and back to WV. I will not have much time to do long cache hunts so I'll have to stick with quick ones. Rest stop caches or something close to the interstates would be prefered. I would also like to find one close to Andersonville Georgia. I apprecieate any suggestions.

i'm not sure if you'll be directly near this spot - but if you have a chance, you MUST check this one out - i took a road trip from lexington, ky to washington dc and was glad that i took the little detour - it's a FANTASTIC virtual! not far from the highway, nothing to do but find out what it is -

Merlin at Work

'neko

the white diamond pirates

lexington, ky

There is only one cache in Andersonville and that is a virt in the prison itself.

Answered Prayers

It's an amazing place.

BTW, if you like peanuts, right around the corner in Plains Ga. is the Plain Peanut Company and they have the absolute best roasted peanuts and peanut brittle in the world. Check them out if you have time.

Here are some I-95 Georgia caches in my area...

Yogi's Retreat

Off Your Rocker in Pooler

Burt is Evil

E.T. Phone Home

Ode to OverRover 1 GA

Who...Who...Who 'der? #8:Savannah

We just got back from Universal Studios in Orlando this week. Here's a few in the area:

Here's a virtual we did right outside of Universal:

Divided We Fall...

Here one at a rest stop right outside of the city:

Tukey Lake Oasis

Another virtual outside of Seaworld:

Seaworld Serpent

And here's a website I found on another one of the posts:

My Favorite Disney Caches

Hope this helps!

Happy hunting,

Jeepguy and Songbird

Edited by jeepguy and songbird
There is only one cache in Andersonville and that is a virt in the prison itself.

Answered Prayers

It's an amazing place.

BTW, if you like peanuts, right around the corner in Plains Ga. is the Plain Peanut Company and they have the absolute best roasted peanuts and peanut brittle in the world. Check them out if you have time.

Here are some I-95 Georgia caches in my area...

Yogi's Retreat

Off Your Rocker in Pooler

Burt is Evil

E.T. Phone Home

Ode to OverRover 1 GA

Who...Who...Who 'der? #8:Savannah

Hey that's great. I was told by another family member that that is the location of where my GGG-Grandfathers tent was, and if I recall the dates correctly, he died just a week before that happened.

Thanks.