Sunset From The Cache - Please Share

SunsetLight1.jpg

The sky was overcast the whole day, until just before sunset. The sun popped out and I took a bunch of pictures, even climbing back up to the summit to get more pictures.

This was one of my first caching experiences and I got back to my car (after a 1.5 mile hike) when it was nearly dark.

I put my headlamp in my fanny pack after this experience. :rolleyes:

Aargh! We go to Rosario for a church campout every spring, and I've always wanted to do Ebey Bluffs, and haven't because of friends and family. Stop posting all the great pics!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe I can convince everyone to go to it this year. :D

<TAUNT AMBROSIA>

How about just one more from Ebey Bluffs? :D

cc148e21-0c0d-4601-b578-df540a358e61.jpg

This COULD have been an awesome sunset, except right at sunset these clouds blew in on the horizon. We got ripped!

</TAUNT AMBROSIA>

221cfc78-9bd1-4dcf-bfbf-2dcbc1212968.jpg

After much difficulty, a strange error message and some trouble shooting over in the newbie forums I finally think I can post a Sunset picture.

This is a sunset at Lake Ogallala Nebraska, near GCJE8K The Little Lake.

If it's not here ( I got it to post in the test thread) I give up and declare myself computer challenged at present.

NevaP, who still swears its all done by magic :rolleyes:

Sunset?  SUNSET?  Why can it not be SUNRISE?  You people got a problem with MORNING CACHERS? 

I will not tolerate this discrimination against morning cachers!

(you have been angsterized)

2bb592ca-b2e1-422f-8133-ccff2ea3d3ce.jpg

Here's a Sunrise. This is at Lithgow, NSW, Australia. OK I was birding when I took this photo but I did find a geocache near here the day before and another one the day after.

NevaP, delighted that she can get photos to post again :rolleyes:

But oops, I didn't read the title very carefully. We're supposed to be sharing pictures for this week. Whoops. ;) I have been caching during the day this week, not at sunset. :D

I read the caption as this being the token non-angst thread for the week, not that the pictures had to be from this week. ;)

But oops, I didn't read the title very carefully. We're supposed to be sharing pictures for this week. Whoops. :D I have been caching during the day this week, not at sunset. ;)

Doesn't matter - I like your pictures. ;)

In fact, I really like this whole topic. I keep coming back here just to look at all the pictures. Very relaxing. Totally angstless.