Shop99er's Geocoin

Shop99er

OK, here's my updated list of what I have, and what I have on the way.

What I have

2005 USA Geocoin

Alabama (AGA) 2004

blazerfan

Calgary

California

Canada

CavScout

Conejo 2004

dhobby

Facedances

GBES 2005

Georgia 2005

Geowoodstock III 2005

GOWT

Greenman

Idaho 2005

Joy of Caching

Mauison

MiGO

Missouri 2004

Moun10Bike (Ver2)

nicolo

North Carolina 2005

Oregon

Pepper

Ray & Rose

South Africa

Spencersb-

Texas 2005

UTAG 2005

Washingon 2004

On the way

Alaska--3 bronze, 1 silver

Atlanta Gal

Avroair

California 2005

Calgary (copper)

Ckayaks

Colorado 2005

Dallas/Ft. Worth (1 brass, 1 silver)

donbadabon

TheFabFive

Indiana

Ladybug Kids

ladycacher

Midwest Geobash 2005

Nevada 1 silver 2 regular

Nurse Dave

OKIC

Santa Cruz

Silvermarc

Vacman

UK

as per the other tread, I would love to have one. I'm kinda new to the game and not sure how the coin trading works. But I would trade one of yours for a Wyoming one, when they become available, if this is how it works? Or if you are taking orders, put me down for 2.

Edited by dblrngr

I have made the arrangements to have these coins tracked at Official Geocoin Tracking Site. This is the same site that trackes the California coins, the Mark & Joani smashed pennies, and The Petoskey Stones Sig-Tokens.

When you get your coins, (and I promise, you WILL get them someday), please log them at the site. I would very much like to know where they wind up.

Thanks,

Shop99er

as per the other tread, I would love to have one. I'm kinda new to the game and not sure how the coin trading works. But I would trade one of yours for a Wyoming one, when they become available, if this is how it works? Or if you are taking orders, put me down for 2.

E-mail sent

I talked to KV Coins this morning, and the coins are supposed to be shipped out today!! :D:anicute::lol::huh:

I will start getting envelopes ready, get the tracking info written, and will ship them as soon as I can. :D

Whoohoo! I need to drop by the post office in a day or two, I'll get that vacman coin in the mail to you.

The coins have arrived!!!!

I will start getting them ready, and will get them in the mail as soon as I can.

I will e-mail each cacher the day their coin goes into the mail.

Nice. I'll package yours up in the next day or so. Have a wedding rehearsaltoday and the wedding tomorrow so I'm a bit busy the nextt couple of days (not my wedding).

The coins have arrived!!!!

I will start getting them ready, and will get them in the mail as soon as I can.

I will e-mail each cacher the day their coin goes into the mail.

Picture of the actual coin???? Please????

Oh it's just want, want, want with you people!! :rolleyes:

Here you go. This is the coin we now have in hand. The background on both sides is black although it looks like a two tone gray. The coin is brass.

COIN.jpg

And although you can't see it in this image the little spacer in the outer ring is a little lizard with sunglasses on.

This is also one of the coins without numbers on it. All of the other coins are numbered in the space under the moai.

FYI on the coins......

When KV Coins sent the coins they negelected to tell us that certain numbers were flawed and missing from the shipping lot. Panic ensued of course. Angry emails and phone calls were sent and made.... and this will be the last time KV gets my business. The product is great but the customer service stinks.

Boils down to, yeah, KV knew those coins were missing (well thanks for telling us Sparky!) and they'll be shipped out on Tuesday. There are going to be a few of you who are earmarked for certain numbers, low numbers, that are going to be a little late getting them.

I hope to have them all shipped by the end of next week. The first shipments will be on Monday. Hang in there. They're coming. I promise.

FYI on the coins......

When KV Coins sent the coins they negelected to tell us that certain numbers were flawed and missing from the shipping lot. Panic ensued of course. Angry emails and phone calls were sent and made.... and this will be the last time KV gets my business. The product is great but the customer service stinks.

Boils down to, yeah, KV knew those coins were missing (well thanks for telling us Sparky!) and they'll be shipped out on Tuesday. There are going to be a few of you who are earmarked for certain numbers, low numbers, that are going to be a little late getting them.

I hope to have them all shipped by the end of next week. The first shipments will be on Monday. Hang in there. They're coming. I promise.

Scary... wonder how "Joefrog's Famous Geocoin" will fare?

FYI on the coins......

Not surprising. When they sent me the Santa Cruz order they shorted me 51 coins.....

I agree. I won't do business with them again. Nice product but customer service is less than acceptable.

OK, folks. The coins are all packaged, with the exception of the few that were flawed. The cachers that were supposed to get them have been e-mailed, and know of their delay.

For everyone else that I have trades set up with, everyone has been e-mailed, and I plan (hope) to get all of the coins in the mail Monday.

OK, folks. The coins are all packaged, with the exception of the few that were flawed. The cachers that were supposed to get them have been e-mailed, and know of their delay.

For everyone else that I have trades set up with, everyone has been e-mailed, and I plan (hope) to get all of the coins in the mail Monday.

I mentioned before that I used www.coinsandpins.com (also the Idaho coin was done there) and have been pleased with the service and the product (also a heavier coin than most KV coins). Of my coins, they shorted me 1 coin out of 250 (a fluke, I think). They minted the missing coin and sent it to me without me having to beg at all.

Give 'em a look if you're starting the process...

I mentioned before that I used www.coinsandpins.com (also the Idaho coin was done there) and have been pleased with the service and the product (also a heavier coin than most KV coins).  Of my coins, they shorted me 1 coin out of 250 (a fluke, I think).  They minted the missing coin and sent it to me without me having to beg at all.

Give 'em a look if you're starting the process...

I also used coinsandpins.com and they actually sent me 6 extra coins! The only "bad" part about the process was waiting for my coins to arrive, and they actually showed up two weeks early!

I've pretty much told KV that this is the one and only order they'll get from me.

Well you know I used Coins For Anything. I had a few goof ups in my order too (Mauison got one by mistake <_< ), but they were extra coins. I think I got 154 coins originally counting the proof coin and my order was for 150.

When I ordered my limited edition coins, the shipment was 2 weeks late because it got sent to another business by mistake. That biz conveniently went on vacation at the same time. However, I was reimbursed the $65 shipping I originally paid and received free fedex overnight once the box was recovered. No messed up coins in this mixed lot order of 100 either.

During this mix up, Jeff at CFA had impeccable customer service and kept in touch with me several times to let me know the status. I'd recommend them to anyone and will continue to order coins from them in the future.

Hey Shop99er hope your doing well!

I wanted to let everybody know that because Shop99er is my Uncle does not mean I have his Geocoins laying around. I have recieved A TON of emails asking me to "hook them up"(bascily). I don't mind the emails....but I don't have one myself yet. :) Anyhow, thanks for the attention, but I don't have any (although I wish I did....I would have a ton of coins! :) )!

As you all were....... :)

Edited by ladycacher

I wanted to let everybody know that because Shop99er is my Uncle does not mean I have his Geocoins laying around. I have recieved A TON of emails asking me to "hook them up"(bascily). I don't mind the emails....but I don't have one myself yet. :) Anyhow, thanks for the attention, but I don't have any (although I wish I did....I would have a ton of coins! :) )!

As you all were....... :)

OK folks, please don't be pestering ladycacher about getting one of my coins. And, don't bother Semper Questio either.

They can't help you.

I wanted to let everybody know that because Shop99er  is my Uncle does not mean I have his Geocoins laying around.  I have recieved A TON of emails asking me to "hook them up"(bascily).  I don't mind the emails....but I don't have one myself yet.  :anibad:  Anyhow, thanks for the attention, but I don't have any (although I wish I did....I would have a ton of coins! :) )! 

As you all were....... :anibad:

OK folks, please don't be pestering ladycacher about getting one of my coins. And, don't bother Semper Questio either.

They can't help you.

No, go ahead and let me know how many coins you want - pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters - I'll sell all I can get my hands on for 6.50 ea and I'll even throw in shipping ! :(

However, if it's the Shop99er coins you're after. I can't help you. Sorry. :)

A Shop99er coin has arrived in Interior Alaska! Great looking coin! Got to explain Easter Island to Mini-V Ladybug and both junior ladybugs wanted to know when Daddy Ladybug was going to get a shirt with flowers like that! Guess my meager collection of three Hawaiian shirts doesn't impress them.