Shop99er's Geocoin

Shop99er

After a lot of sketches, phone calls, e-mails, and art reviews, the Shop99er Geocoin has been ordered. When I get an ETA, I will post it in this thread. They are numbered, but I haven't decided if they will be trackable or not.

tikicoin.jpg

I would like to trade for metal coins only, personal coins preferred, but I am open to trading for group/state coins as well. So, if you're interested, PLEASE respond to this thread.

Trades will be set up based on responses to this thread. The earlier your response, the lower the coin number. No trades will be set up through e-mail.

Please note, not all trades are guaranteed. If I already own a coin you're offering, I'll e-mail you, and we'll see what we can work out.

There are coins reserved already. Four are for trades that I initiated. They are with:

Cav Scout

thefabfive

Pepper

Atlanta Gal

After a lot of sketches, phone calls, e-mails, and art reviews, the Shop99er Geocoin has been ordered. When I get an ETA, I will post it in this thread. They are numbered, but I haven't decided if they will be trackable or not.

tikicoin.jpg

I would like to trade for metal coins only, personal coins preferred, but I am open to trading for group/state coins as well. So, if you're interested, PLEASE respond to this thread.

Trades will be set up based on responses to this thread. The earlier your response, the lower the coin number. No trades will be set up through e-mail.

Please note, not all trades are guaranteed. If I already own a coin you're offering, I'll e-mail you, and we'll see what we can work out.

There are coins reserved already. Four are for trades that I initiated. They are with:

Cav Scout

thefabfive

Pepper

Atlanta Gal

I have a GeoWoodstock III coin on order if you are interested in a trade.

Damenace

My daughter has started collecting recently so her inventory is a bit shy but she'd LOVE a shoper coin. (She is 12 and Definitely following in her shopper Mom's footsteps and you ought to see her go through a cache LOL)

She has the following:

2005 USA

2004 Washington

2005 Texas

2005 Canadian

2005 Calgary Cachers

Greenman

Joy of Geocaching

2005 Michigan

2005 NC

2004 Missouri

Ooops...I'll follow directions...I e-mailed last night and reread this morning that all trade offers should be posted here. Here is the artwork for the upcoming Ladybug Kids' geocoin that should come out at about the same time or shortly after the Alaska geocoin in mid-June. Like the Alaska coin, the coin will be struck in brass.

We are interested in trading for other personal coins.

5cd9ccf0-1734-4c87-9902-f39764028699.jpgae8d4e79-f2db-4dcb-9b12-a010b8a9270b.jpg

Hey Shop99er,

Just to I geuss "up the ante" , I think I could arrange a trade for the copper version of the Calgary Coin. We had 1100 coins made but only the first 50 are copper (available to locals only). Would you be game for a 2 for 2 trade? Thanks..

Well... I'm sure everyone else has these too, but here's what I got

Trackable on travelertags:

West Tennesse (GOWT)

North Carolina

Everything else:

Texas 2005

Conejo 2004

Vacman (well ya gotta buy two to get them, so I have the extra)

On order, will have:

GBEC

Utah

Geowoodstock III

Calgary

Alaska

At least that's what memory serves me, I ought to thow a page up like phglooking has...

I've been trading my wands for personal coins if you are interested (I think there are quite a few owners on this forum...). Photos are on the Fisur site.

I also have quite a few extras on state coins (and a coin or two that have not been announced here), send me your list and we might come to an agreement.

This is the list of what I have, and what I have coming in.

Coins I Have:

2005 USA Geocoin

Alnama (AGA) 2004

Calgary--regular

California

Canada

Conejo 2004

GBES 2005

Georgia--2005

GOWT

Greenman

Idaho--2005

Joy of Caching

MiGO

Missouri 2004

Moun10Bike (Ver2)

North Carolina--2005

Oregon

Pepper

Ray & Rose

Spencersb

Texas--2005

Washingon--2004

Coins That are On the Way:

Alaska--bronze, silver

Atlanta Gal

blazerfan

Calgary (copper)

CavScout

Colorado 2005

TheFabFive

Facedances

Geowoodstock III

Germany

Ladybug Kids

Nurse Dave

Santa Cruz

Silvermarc

South Africa

Utah-(UTAG)

Vacman

If it's not listed here, I may be interested in a trade.

[edit--updated list]

Edited by Shop99er
This is the list of what I have, and what I have coming in.

Coins I Have:

2005 USA Geocoin

Alabama (AGA) 2004   

blazerfan

Calgary--regular

California

Canada

CavScout

Conejo 2004

Facedances

GBES 2005

Georgia--2005

GOWT

Greenman

Idaho--2005

Joy of Caching

MiGO

Missouri 2004

Moun10Bike (Ver2)

North Carolina--2005

Oregon

Pepper

Ray & Rose

Spencersb

Texas--2005

Washingon--2004

Coins That are On the Way:

Alaska--bronze, silver

Atlanta Gal

Calgary (copper)

Colorado 2005

TheFabFive

Geowoodstock III

Germany

Ladybug Kids

Nurse Dave

Silvermarc

South Africa

Utah-(UTAG)

Vacman

If it's not listed here, I may be interested in a trade.

[edit--updated list]

Since the edit button evidently goes away after a few days, I'll update my list this way.

Edited by Shop99er